for To Be Different

11/17/2018 c3 potstickers4lyfe
Chapter 3...? :)
7/25/2017 c3 1Sparkleglacier
I really enjoy this story, and hope to see it finished!
I love the rewrite, and especially the idea, although I wonder why Lee is never in these crossovers?
7/13/2017 c1 2C'Riverblade
This is off to a great start! I can't wait to see what will happen next. I like how you portrayed the characters and I like the reactions of the Order.
5/7/2017 c1 VYTA2000
Por favor sigue la historia, necesito más
12/19/2016 c3 Guest
This is really good! I was wondering if you were going to incorporate characteristics from after the war, such as Sasuke's arm and rennigan (sorry, I'm not sure how to spell it) and Naruto's prosthetic.
7/27/2016 c3 40Tsukimine12
Waaah! It looks really interesting! Hope you continue it soon :D
4/18/2016 c3 Mirage
interesting story but im not sure about the Pairing of Harry and Naruto...sure Naru is grown up but way to sunny for Harry who is a bit gloomy...they will drive each other up a wall, and poor naruto is bether with dark cool silent guys like sasuke or neji...and Harry neds someone older who can Keep his crazy i throw myself in danger attitude under control...but who knows maybe those two work out well... even when both are more uke like

how can sirius be Harrys father? and when he is an adopted father then why is he still with the stupid dursleys and does not live with siri and remus...

hope you write soon like to know where this goes, and how they finish voldi...i mean one well placed bomb should do the trick...
4/16/2016 c3 MysteryAsia
Nice to see you updated! I don't know if these little details were in the original, but I liked how Sakura mentioned that with a group this big, there should be more than one medic. Also, scouting the castle before the school year starts is something I haven't seen yet. Nice~

I smiled when Mad-Eye seemed like the only one to welcome them happily. Oh, the irony.
4/16/2016 c3 4Krazyfanfiction1
great as usual
well worth the wait.
...with reverse summons and summoning scrolls and stuff, i'm pretty sure they wouldn't have underestimated the bottle
and thanks, i'll stay tuned to find out.
keep up the good work
4/16/2016 c3 3Zyura Kailaidrianina
LOVE IT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
4/16/2016 c2 Zyura Kailaidrianina
OMG thank you! I've been waiting so long for this update! Please put up the chapter ASAP!
3/13/2015 c1 Just anotherhero
I'm on deviantart but not tumbler, I'm Captain Asgard on that. But um with my e-mail it just didn't have the at after the captainasgard. So I'll try it one more time here.

captainasgard at (the symbol) hotmail .com
minus the spaces all lower case
3/11/2015 c1 Just anotherhero
sorry I don't think I got your email to work so I'll retry mine. captainasgard hotmail .com (without spaces)
3/10/2015 c1 Just AnotherHero
I want to continue rping but I'm not on here so please email me at if you would like to as well :D
4/27/2014 c1 5Wanted2234
Great setup so far, and I also like where this is going! However, could you write in double quotations? Writing like 'this' makes it a bit tedious and harder to read than "this". Sorry lol it's a bit of a pet peeve I have .-.
28 Page 1 2 Next »