for Surviving Until My Last Breath

8/16/2020 c13 Guest
How long are you going to drag this out You must have the mother of all writers block
9/15/2019 c13 Perennial5
Thank you for posting another chapter! I was worried, as time stretched on, that this fic had been abandoned.
Gilligan's circumstances are extremely dire. I'm not sure how realistic it is to believe his life could be saved, but then again, I'm no doctor. This is also fanfiction about a TV show that never bothered to be realistic either. If anyone can save him, the Professor can. The man can build just about anything out of bamboo.
I'm excited and hopeful that another chapter will be posted soon! I love your writing and your work. You're contributing some wonderful writing to the fandom. :D
8/23/2019 c13 38Womenreligiousfan
What an ending. Update soon!
8/21/2019 c13 3p00hb34r2002
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! NOT AGAIN! FRICK! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS!
EVIL, EVIL, CLIFFHANGERS!

I'm starting to sense a theme here. It doesn't help that you have a magnificent talent for giving off a feeling of genuine suspense and worry. And despair. I mean, as you counted down the amount of feet to go, I had a growing sense of horror, hoping against hope that The Professor would get there in time, and that Gilligan wouldn't die, and when it happened, I was desperately racking my brain for ways he could still survive (while also maybe chanting the word no quite a few times). And now the chapters over. And I really NEED to know what happens next. But I can't...because you haven't posted the next chapter yet...and probably won't for a while...oof...this is gonna bother me until I find out what happens, isn't it?...erp.
8/18/2019 c13 Aspylady
You sure know how to write cliffhangers! No pun intended. I remember a while back, you asked for what blood type that Gilligan would need. I also remember that Mr. Howell would be a donor. That would suggest that you’re going to have him (Gilligan) survive. They still have an oxygen tank, right?
8/12/2019 c13 42K9grmingTwihard
OMG! That was intense chapter great job! Update soon.
4/2/2019 c12 Guest
Holy moly! I'm genuinely suprised to see an update on this. I assumed it was abandoned. But I can honestly say I'm glad its not! Cant wait for the next update! Keep up the awesome work!
3/15/2019 c12 Perennial5
I am so happy to have found another person who enjoys Gilligan's Island enough to write for it. Thank you for working to bring some more wonderful content into the world for this show. The worst thing about liking older shows is that a lot of the times these shows have little to no fan content made for them.

It made me very happy to see that this fic had been updated recently. Back in the day, I used to keep fics open on tabs on my phone browser, and though I haven't done that in a very long time, I will do so with this one. Your hard work and dedication shine through in your writing and I am thoroughly enjoying reading this. I hope you update once more!
3/15/2019 c12 Perennial5
After reading this, I just had to review.
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, and I was even more happy to see that it's been updated recently! I'm so glad that you've returned to posting ans you hard work and determination is reflected in your writing.
I haven't kept track of a fanfiction in forever, but I am going to track this one. I'm so happy that there are others that share my love for Gilligan's Island. My ma used to watch them on TV when she was little, so she bought a disc set and me and my family have been watching Gilligan's Island a ton since at least 2009. Unfortunately, due to the age of the show, there isn't as much of a fandom for it as there could be.
I hope you write more! Thank you so much for bringing more fan content into existence and thank you for posting it so we all may enjoy it.
12/24/2018 c12 JOHN P THOMPSON
good story,i hope you are able to finish it.
7/7/2018 c12 fanqueen135
great story but please update
2/3/2018 c12 3p00hb34r2002
Gaaaaaaaaaaah! Your tortureing me! And Gilligan! When will it end! When! Nooooooooo! Why would you DO that! WHY! I can't wait much longer! I want know what happens to Gilligan! Greeeeeerrrrrh! Okay I'm done ranting now. Sorry. Anyway, like what you did with the chapter, don't listen to the above rant, I'm just impatient because I have a cold. I liked how you had the different points of view, good job. Welp, that's all I have to say on the matter,
Stay Awesome, & Stay Safe,
p00hb34r
1/10/2018 c12 38Womenreligiousfan
Oh my gosh, please try to update sooner.
12/15/2017 c12 JOHN P THOMPSON
this is a very good story, please continue.
12/3/2017 c12 42K9grmingTwihard
Wow great chapter very heart wrenching. Update soon.
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »