for A new alliance

nice
2/13/2015 c11 jbadillodavila
Que lindo
12/11/2014 c11 thugz
Please do more fanfic of law and bonney. BTW, I really enjoyed this fanfic of yours. Thank u :)
8/11/2014 c11 Hermit
I'll be really honest, you just ruined this story badly. The plot has potential, but you rushed everything so fast. First, a woman who just got raped wouldn't have relations with another man that fast. She would be traumatized, she wouldn't even let anyone touch her and you didn't portray that. Two, Law doesn't even act like that. Everything you wrote was off-character. Writing in-character is one of the most important things a writer should know. Third and last, next time, when you write a story, take your time to plan it, don't rush it. Otherwise, you're going to end up with a half-arsed story like this one. Don't take this as an offense rather take as an advice from a fellow writer and I thought you should have some constructive criticism, being that none one actually dared to write it. Take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Hermit
6/10/2014 c11 Guest
Law and bonny. So cute. I love it
4/24/2014 c11 1dalishiki510
I just.. love it, so much
I read it without stop me a second. It is really captivating 3
Law and Bonney are my OTP in One Piece and to read your fan fiction make me so dreamy. So thank you so much for give me these strong emotions.
4/5/2014 c11 Traffy
*cries* It's the end... anyway I really enjoyed your fanfic, it's one of the best i've read and about one of my favourite couple too, I'll be waiting for some new story, if you give us the pleasure of reading some of your amazing work
I'm so glad about the fact that my reviews made you happy
Well, I want to express my gratitute for posting your awesome story, to make an effort for writing it and finish it (there're sooo many
authors who leave their stories unfinished) and to share it with us. Good luck!
PD: sorry for not leaving some review before, I was busy, and to finish... NOSEBLEED *¡*
4/4/2014 c9 showihd
awwwwwwwwww how cute
i love this couple
they are my fav
Unfortunately there are few fanfic for thim
i am glad you write this amazing story
please continue as soon as possible
4/2/2014 c7 Traffy
Hey! Very interesting chapter, I really enjoyed it, Copy-paste: 'What did she mean by sleeping in mycoat, What is WRONG about sleeping in mycoat . It is not like amgoing to take it off her while she is sleeping , or maybe I will…errr…what was that ! I better stop thinking this way.' Pervert Law attacks xD
Well... I hopeyou update soon ,and seriously, WHY I'm the only who leave reviews? your story really deserve them , and I know that when authors see a review they feel happy so I leave them...Well anyway Good job :)
4/1/2014 c6 Traffy
Hi! Yes! they finally met! Law was soooo cute giving her his coat and carrying her in his arms, anyway, what I'm wondering is that if Bonney will trust Law because after what happened to her with Blackbeard :(
I'll be waiting your update, Good job and Good luck! ;)
3/30/2014 c5 Traffy
Hi! You updated 2 chapters on a day... I love you! I can't wait to read the Law x Bonney romance part ;) I hope it will be soon, anyway the tension you put is interesting too, I can imagine the moment when they meet again Law like her prince or something... ok, no I'm talking nonsense...
I'll be waiting a new chapter of this fantastic story Good Luck!
PD: Blackbeard is a real pig, how dare he to touch Bonney!
3/30/2014 c4 Traffy
Hi! Law is in love with Bonney, he is sooo cute! *-* and what the hell is going on with Bonney's crew they betrayed her, they weren't loyal to her :(
I'll be waiting your update of this amazing story! Good luck
3/27/2014 c3 Traffy
Hey you updated! This chapter was amazing, it had everything, action, humor a bit of romance... and a lot of more things , I really enjoyed reading it.
Good job and tey to update soon I' waiting :)
PD : DRAGONS ARE AWESOME AND EVEN MORE WOTH HAKI xD
3/25/2014 c1 Traffy
Hi! Yes! I'm not the only who loves this pairing!
I was so happy when I saw this fanfic, in my opinion they are soo cute together ;)
Hope you update soon!