FanFiction.Net
for The Queen of Darkness

8/7/2018 c11 56NebStorm
Interesting strategy, I may have to reread the former chapters, cause I'm still not sure what her goal is. Clearly she elected war on mutants despite being one. It has something to do with her religious beliefs.
5/23/2018 c9 NebStorm
So now she's getting herself a base of operations. Pretty interesting, gonna see how that goes.
5/23/2018 c8 NebStorm
She played Mystique! Few have gotten away from that. Also, I'm not starting to realize her power isn't seeing in the dark, it's becoming it. Lol. Great chapter, sorry I can't believe I take so long to continue reading stories.
10/19/2017 c7 NebStorm
ok, so she is still the narcissistic mutant. I fear the day she puts her minions to real use and hurts someone with them.
9/11/2017 c6 NebStorm
her actions against the Brotherhood might not go unpunished... they know where she lives.
9/9/2017 c5 NebStorm
well she's even more of a strategist then I thought, makes me wonder what her end game is.
3/27/2017 c1 Guest
She is quote the evil girl isn't she. Much like how I described cheerleaters in my own story Vibrant. I'm going to continue to follow your story.
3/29/2017 c2 NebStorm
I like how we both gave our mutants weak powers, but useful to start out with. Night Vision and Lock Picking.
3/28/2017 c1 NebStorm
She is one evil B. I like the story so far. I'll continue forward and see what else I like and review.
6/21/2016 c31 EmDragon
Please update this story! It's so amazing and I absolutely love your OC.
10/20/2015 c31 1kai-bloodphoenix
I love love love this! freaking Janice is awesome! I hope you continue writing!
9/2/2015 c31 1irenia
I hope you will continue the story someday, i liked it.
3/13/2015 c30 Crossoverlord
...hmm, perfect opportunity for Statue to slug someone in the (furry) face.
3/11/2015 c29 Crossoverlord
Any chance of getting a chapter or two for Statue and the others?
3/3/2015 c11 2yaoi'sokay
Ok, I'm not gunna lie: Wanda isn't my favourite character in any way but, Jesus Janice...that's just...wrong...yet awesome... ...I'm kinda torn...
27 Page 1 2 Next »