for They Don't Know About Us

12/21/2019 c10 AnimeFreak71777
:D
6/2/2015 c10 susan-black7
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Really is amazing :) Please update soon, it's too interesting!
5/6/2015 c10 2dreaming-world
Amazing! I just love it! Haymitch never gets nearly enough love so well done :) I am completely in love with this story and can't wait to see how things progress with the 74th hunger games. Please update soon x
4/26/2015 c4 Guest
The cup song. Of course she sang the cup song. Because the totally have the cup song in district 12. They can't even ride trains in district 12, you know, unless they are reaped for the games to get to the Capitol.
3/2/2015 c10 4jeskasaurus
let the HG arc begin. Update again soon
3/2/2015 c10 8pepperlandgrl
XD yay! You're back! I've missed this story so much! I'm soooooooo excited that you finally got into the book series so I can't wait to see what you do next. :) oh! And I just saw Mockingjay Part 1 a few days ago and it was so awesome! Once again, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
1/31/2015 c9 4jeskasaurus
I love this story. Update again soon please.
12/9/2014 c9 8pepperlandgrl
Yayyyyyy! They finally got married! :D very good chapter and oh my god you are so lucky! You already saw Mockingjay part 1! I still haven't seen it :( my life has just been too busy but I found a way to still catch up with your amazing story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/24/2014 c8 Spark10111
I love your story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
11/6/2014 c8 2hellnbak
Ah, love this. Ven is so relatable, but I fear she's going to die.
11/6/2014 c8 pepperlandgrl
Wow. Just wow. This story is awesome! Very good chapter. I like how now instead of describing how it feels to be in the games you described how hard it is for the people who are watching. Well the people with a heart. Great chapter can't wait for the next one! :)
10/27/2014 c7 1Wildflower Field
OMG! I absolutely love this and I really can't wait to read more! Its so nice to see a lovey cute side of Haymitch! I found this last night and couldn't stop reading until I had finished it! Update soon? Pleaseeee?
10/21/2014 c7 3aprilmorgan97
Great update! I can't wait to read more soon!
10/15/2014 c7 8pepperlandgrl
Yay good to see you writing again! :D very good chapter please update soon! C:
10/15/2014 c7 Rayrayrawrs
I love this story has she seen gale since she came back
21 Page 1 2 Next »