for Live for This

11/14/2014 c16 26Josielynn
I am enjoying this story. I like Mac/Veronica relationship and you have made their conversations interesting and fun.
11/13/2014 c16 21irma66
Just found you today and am enjoying this quite a lot. It's good to see those 2 weeks that are the part we wanted most to see and were deprived in the movie. I hope you update frequently.
10/27/2014 c16 Guest
Seems rude of Wallace not to answer if Logan asked about Veronica. What is wrong with an old friend asking how she is doing? Logan has known her a heck of a lot longer than Wallace, did he really think Logan would run to NY if he told him and beg her to take him back? I never liked the way she just cut him out of her life completely, just because she left didn't mean she couldn't keep him updated on her life especially after he joined the Navy
10/28/2014 c16 squince
Amazing, as always. I am obsessed! MORE!
10/27/2014 c16 37Marie King
This is a amazingly well written story!
You write the characters and world of Veronica Mars with incredible emotional detail really great work!

I am super excited to read & review more so please try and update again as soon as you are able :)
10/27/2014 c16 3princessdeleon
i am so glad you updated! also i love this chapter. I miss these characters!
10/26/2014 c16 sydcasy
Loved the update, can't wait for more! I miss Veronica and Logan's banter, and the show! Thanks for keeping it alive :)
10/26/2014 c16 11nikatsu
That little admission of love, while done on residual habit from days with Piz, of Veronica's still carries more weight and truth with Logan than to anyone. Love every bit of this chapter and am glad you update again. 3
10/19/2014 c15 Guest
finish this
10/4/2014 c14 nuttynitnat83
pleas update I av just found this story and I love it more LoVe and maybe veronica gets her own place and does go in for her bar exam
10/3/2014 c15 1uckc
I am really enjoying this story!
9/22/2014 c15 8dbsavmlvr
Somehow I missed this when you started, but saw the rec on vmficrecs and just binge read the whole thing. I like how you characterized both V and L. Great job, I hope you're working on more!
9/8/2014 c15 3princessdeleon
Will you be doing more?
7/10/2014 c15 Guest
This is great stuff! I think you've nailed them both perfectly!
6/29/2014 c15 lilamadison11
What a great fic. I love everything about it - the sweet moments, the fear of the upcoming deployment and how they handle it, the moments with Keith and all their interactions. I can imagine everything happened just like this. Really love this.
106 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »