for Live for This

6/25/2014 c15 spk
LOVED it! :)
6/25/2014 c15 4Mrs.Moony86
I loved this chapter. It was adorable.
Great job.
6/25/2014 c15 AmyInJapan
Nicely done. I hope you have time to write more soon.
6/24/2014 c15 amandamary
It was fun seing the playful side of their relationship. Nice chapter.
6/23/2014 c15 11nikatsu
Good Lord, these two on an actual honest-to-God date needs to be done on the big screen. We've never seen it happen but I'm sure we all agree they'd have the best of times when they do. :))) Great chapter!
6/23/2014 c15 26Josielynn
That does sound like a fun day. I like how it is from Logan's POV and I enjoyed how he was unsure at times. It was good to read how they are getting closer.
5/30/2014 c14 Josielynn
Love the playful ending to this chapter. I am enjoying this fic and look forward to when you post.
5/27/2014 c13 Guest
yeah for more chapters! thoroughly enjoyed them and CANNOT wait for more, awesome, awesome awesome sweetness :)
5/28/2014 c14 9kerali
Love to see them address the issues raised with him about to be deployed and also noting his fear of her running again.
5/27/2014 c14 5Spygrrl
I like the serious conversations mixed in with the playful in this chapter. It feels very real.
5/27/2014 c14 30Nova802
I love that Veronica is facing the dangers of Logan's job. And her planning a date for them is adorable-can't wait to see what you come up with.
5/26/2014 c13 9Bondopoulos
LoVe(ing) it! Please don't stop!
5/24/2014 c13 29Fire'CxO'Ice
Hi! I adored each chapter of this, I'm glad you didn't stop at 3! :) I especially enjoyed the little scene between Veronica and Weevil in the last chapter, they didn't have much happening in either the movie or the first novel so I'm glad they had a moment here! I'm also enjoying the insight into both Logan and Veronica, how they're feeling in the few days before he leaves. Looking forward to more from you!

FnI
5/21/2014 c13 1Clementine20
Nice chapter !
It's a pity that we don't have conversation between Logan and Keith !
Please continue...
5/21/2014 c13 5Spygrrl
It's always amusing when Veronica is kept out of the loop, especially between Keith and Logan, because it drives her so nuts. Not that I wouldn't have wanted to be a fly on that wall too. It's nice to see Veronica being mature and facing her dad in spite of his anger. Thanks for the update.
106 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »