for Live for This

5/20/2014 c13 9kerali
Love the chapter and can't wait to find out what Keith told Logan. I wish parents, including Keith, would understand that a sense of purpose and fulfillment in work is as important as being able to make a living. Would love for Veronica to have her father's full support.
5/20/2014 c12 30Nova802
Oh poor Veronica! That was a difficult conversation with her dad. I'm glad she had a chance to regain a little balance with Weevil.
5/19/2014 c12 1Clementine20
Nice chapter !
Please continue.
5/18/2014 c12 4Mrs.Moony86
Poor Veronica, Her dad was pissed at her before the accident and then she gets it again after.
Hope to see more soon! Keep up the good work.
5/10/2014 c11 Mrs.Moony86
I just finished all 11 chapters in one sitting anf am really enjoying this fic! I hope to see more soon. Keep up the good work.
5/6/2014 c11 3azerjaban
I liked this chapter, good job!
5/2/2014 c11 1Clementine20
I like the Mac and Veronica's conversation !
Please continue...
5/2/2014 c11 30Nova802
Great to see Veronica connecting with her friends!
5/1/2014 c11 niizuma41
very funny chapter update i especially love the exchanges between veronica and mac specifically this
"I'm staying in Neptune."
Mac just nods as though she expects Veronica to announce such life changing decisions everyday.
"That's it?" Veronica is exasperated. "I tell you I am uprooting my entire life to move back here, and you act like I just told you the scores from last night's game?"
"Sorry Bond, but if you actually knew information about any real sporting event, I might be a little more shocked."
Veronica glares.
"OK, OK, I'm sorry," Mac relents. "I'm thrilled that you're sticking around. Really, I love it. I just can't say I'm surprised is all." When Veronica still doesn't speak, Mac continues, her voice still amused. "Oh come on, it was pretty clear that you were gonna stick around, even before your dad's accident. You're Veronica frakkin' Mars. Neptune is your bitch."
Mac nods sagely. "Glad to have you back, Bond. You've been missed by many."
4/28/2014 c10 1Clementine20
I really like your fiction.
Please continue and update soon.
4/27/2014 c10 30Nova802
Nice finish to their date! They were always so good when they managed to get away from the world for a little.
4/26/2014 c10 5Spygrrl
What a lovely day. I like that open, sharing moments between Logan and Veronica happen naturally in this story, like how the marriage/kids discussion came up. It works really well. Thanks for the update.
4/26/2014 c10 koikove
Finally their Catalina date! And your version is just perfect. Can we just pause here? I don't want to go either!
4/26/2014 c10 11nikatsu
Aww... I'm so sad he's leaving in nine days too. :(
4/23/2014 c9 anne
wow - sometimes i feel bad for logan.. he loves veronica more... what girl does not want a Logan in their life. hahah
106 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »