for Live for This

3/29/2014 c3 1BeckyRose
Really good! I don't know if your planning on it but I'd love this to continue on for awhile or a sequel. I love your read on veronica and Logan :)
3/29/2014 c3 2loubielou88
I just love your story. It's feels so real to Veronica and Logan and how it could have played out between them now they have grown up. Really glad this may run for a few more chapters.
3/29/2014 c3 9cutiepiehunter
Aww that's just so cute. I really wished we had a little more insight into the "two weeks of bliss." Your words make it work :).
3/29/2014 c3 1Clementine20
So sweet chapter !
Can't wait for reading your next chapter ...
Please continue.
3/29/2014 c3 5Spygrrl
So even though there was minor arguing over Veronica putting herself in danger, you can see how much Veronica trusts Logan in how she let's him take care of her. I love those moments. It warms my heart to see them taking care of each other and working hard at being honest. Thanks for the update.
3/29/2014 c3 30Nova802
Fantastic! I love seeing them risk a little honesty!
3/28/2014 c2 AmyInJapan
I look forward to your next chapters however many there are!
3/26/2014 c2 viki
Loving it! Can't wait to read more
3/27/2014 c2 Lady Mischief
Great update, I'm glad you're addressing the issues of Logan and Veronica's need for communication and Veronica's tendency to plunge straight into danger. I can't wait to see how that discussion is going to pan out.
3/27/2014 c1 Lady Mischief
That was one hot scene, wow. That's what a reunion should be like.
3/25/2014 c1 Guest
Hot hot hot hot: more of this, please
3/26/2014 c2 26Josielynn
I like your version of what happened after Cobb was arrested. I liked Logan's and Veronica's interaction... it was tentative and real. Can't wait for more.
3/26/2014 c1 26NCIS1990
I love this fic. I love that Logan is still so protective of Veronica after all these years and I love that you have him make up ways to control his anger. Great job and I hope you update soon!
3/26/2014 c2 5Spygrrl
So good. I am loving mature Logan and Veronica. :) It's so nice to see their patterns changing as they've grown up.
3/25/2014 c1 bethelove
Great Story and hope to read more, please
106 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »