for The Beginning

11/10/2017 c2 nuayema
como te llamas tu?
7/11/2014 c18 9Clio1792
This was VERY well done...excellent suspense at the party; good portrayal of the gap between Percy and Marguerite in that first, dreadful year-the coldness, the cynicism, and the awful disappointment.

Great chapter, and solid piece!

Clio1792
7/11/2014 c18 5TheEternalDaylightingRanger
Because I'm an idiot and I didn't review as mush as I definitely should've and for some reason posted a review for the first chapter, here's another for the last chapter. You are extremely awesome, and in my personal opinion, I think you should definitely write a sequel. I think that you set it up so well, it would definitely make even more sense to continue all the way up to when SP starts. Also, can't wait to read that one shot!
-Lau
7/8/2014 c18 prydain
I love this story and I hope that there is a sequel.
7/8/2014 c18 4AlpineSheep
Oh wow! It all came together so well - and sometimes so unexpectedly! I have such trouble with weaving different characters' subplots together consistently and giving them purpose. All the loose ends tied up great in this - except now I feel like a sequel could happen with Dorothea's undercover work and Percy's future response to de Batz!

Percy's reactions, and mannerisms were great - I like his handling of the identity recognition awkward moment. And the interactions between him and Marguerite were splendid. She's so sharp, yet vulnerable, and proud. It was sad to see the final attempt she made at confessing. Now they'll have to wait till Richmond to straighten it all out! Oh, by the way, that was PERFECT the way you had Dorothea mention her intuitions on Marguerite's intelligence. It really rounded out her character. Percy's feelings on the confirmation of Marguerite's 'guilt' are so believable. And Marguerite choking up... I can so understand that!

All in all: Huzzah! Thanks so much for keeping up with posting on this! I was not disappointed and enjoyed reading this greatly :)
7/7/2014 c18 Miss Anly
Last chapter?! You gotta be kidding! Please make a sequel! Your writing is incredible!
7/7/2014 c18 Marguerite
Awe! :'( It's so sad! But true. I'm flattered that you value my responses and am looking forward to leaving many more.
7/7/2014 c1 5TheEternalDaylightingRanger
*insert inhuman sound of agony and misery and happiness*
WHAT?
Why did you have to end it there?!
Alright, nevertheless, I had a lot of good laughs with your fop of a man Percy and how perfect he is. This story is perf and I love it!
-Lau
7/4/2014 c17 TheEternalDaylightingRanger
UGH! Excellent chapter as always! I had no idea you had posted it until today so sorry for such a late review! I love the flirtation in this chapter, and poor Percy! Him being so awkward...it was quite amusing and satisfying.
-La
7/2/2014 c17 Miss Anly
I really liked it! Amazing chapter! Please continue!
7/2/2014 c17 Guest
awesome! please write more
7/1/2014 c17 4AlpineSheep
Ohh, tense! Poor Marguerite - although she definitely held her own! Poor Percy too - it's the ex! Aw-wkward! And now the D'Augnes are on their way over, heheheh... This was very enjoyable to read, I never knew what was going to happen next. It was funny how Percy ended up 'sleeping' on the sofa and the league came over and had a favoritism fight. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/30/2014 c17 Marguerite
Poor Percy. I'd hate if my spouse met a former fiance or whatever. I like the Prince though. Keep writing!
6/24/2014 c16 5TheEternalDaylightingRanger
HEHE! Percy...gosh I was giggling like a little girl when he saw her. PERFECT. Can't wait to see the party and how she'll socialize in the party with all her guests.
-La
6/22/2014 c16 4AlpineSheep
Heheh... the rhyme is born! That scene with Percy and Andrew was quite fun!

"Blakeney!"

"Yes?" His friend looked up, unfazed.

"What am I doing here?"

Delightful! (There I go again!)

Hmm... what IS it supposed to mean? I can't wait to see what happens next!
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »