for Summer's Rose

5/22/2014 c4 Reasonsknown
Snowball fighting :D so cute
5/22/2014 c2 27Madcinder
I like Ruby and Summer making waffles. It's so adorable. There's really nothing more can be said about this chapter.
5/22/2014 c4 DV330
Good chapter and nice little flashback
5/21/2014 c4 8destinyTail0
Mother and Daughter bonding! So sweet. You're maintaining that sense of authenticity in the relationship between Ruby and Summer. That's truly great to see. I love it!
P.s. Volume 2's theme, "Time to say Goodbye.", is out! Just thought you would like to know. P
5/21/2014 c4 14Lord Revan Flame
This is so adorable!
5/21/2014 c4 paradoxsteel
Snowball ya good chap see you on the next one.
4/25/2014 c2 9Leonard Church814
Why does it say it's updated when it's not wtf?
4/14/2014 c3 Leonard Church814
MOAR!
4/10/2014 c3 DV330
Aww thats really cute and emotional. I like it. Keep it up:)
4/9/2014 c3 65curiousscientistkae
Finally got to review. I'm liking it so far, it's a good story. I always like reading people's stories on summer rose and who was to Ruby. Keep it up
4/7/2014 c3 8destinyTail0
Wow. You really put a lot of time into this! I'm impressed. I don't see a lot of Summer Rose stories so this is something I can get behind. So far, it's slow, but it looks like it's going to get loud.
4/7/2014 c3 30HolyOrdersOtaku
Fantastic! I'll follow and see where it goes.
4/7/2014 c3 618momoxtoshiro
Wow woooow I love your descriptions. This is really good so keep it up! I'd say just put people's dialogue lines on their own lines, not on the same lines as someone else's :3
4/7/2014 c1 27Madcinder
It was too early to say before, but now I can say it. I'm looking forward to your portrayal of *snrk* little Ruby! Also Summer. Summer is great and I want her to be in more stories.
29 « Prev Page 1 2