for Just Once Again

1/4/2015 c1 lgohi13
*sniff sniff* That's...that's so SWEET! I love the way you put that out, I'm so glad Natsu was brave enough to go and see Lucy and confess. Good things came out of it, and now Lucy's happy! I'm so happy for her and Natsu! :D
3/27/2014 c1 13Senbei x Cup Ramen
Aw dang, that gave me le feels! *Le shiny eyes* I was scrolling down the page and constantly monitoring the scrolly bar thing because seriously, I was hoping that you had a good ending in store for us, and you did! *Insert le confetti moment*

And even though I barely read ones where Gray is romantically involved with Lucy to the point of marriage, I thought this flowed very well! :D Natsu and Lucy - they are so schweettttt *Swoons* and I'm so happy that they ended up together! I mean, holy heck, do you know how many fanfics have left me hanging on an angsty 'It was too late - She/he had moved on' note? ...Not many but enough to make meh waryyyy DX !

So with that said, I really liked this! X3 Great job! *Thumbs up* X3
3/26/2014 c1 Guest
It was a nice story. I like the way you made Gray the bad guy.
3/26/2014 c1 2hikarijade13
Oh. My. God. This is amazing! I normally only read Jerza fics but your summary caught my eye and I'm so glad it did. Your writing is beautiful. I was so close to crying. Great job!
3/26/2014 c1 adiehardNaLufan
even though its just one chapter its so... Great. I was mad at first because Lucy being married to Gray made me GRRRRRR! but was a bit intrigued. In the end i was satisfied that Lucy and Natsu ended up together