for You Can't Fool Me

11/24/2017 c1 wingjammer
you are amazing
10/18/2017 c13 70cosmictrap
i am curled up right now, bawling. easily one of my favourites EVER. just feelingssssssss and feelingsssssss and no OTHER people to make em realise it.
10/24/2014 c13 Guest
Wow, you are incredibly talented. This story is full on perfection. The characters are never OOC, I love the dialogues.. This is amazing. Hands down amazing. Please continue writing.
10/24/2014 c13 Guest
This is perfection. Thank you!
8/26/2014 c13 NewGirlFan
You should definitely add more to this story :)
7/26/2014 c13 Guest
Another amazing chapter! I also love the balance of impulsive & mature Nick. This story has seriously helped my feelings over everything that's happened on the show. Thank you for your work!
7/27/2014 c13 6strongtablestrongcouple
I adore this fic & I was so excited to see an update! This chapter was one of my favourites!
7/26/2014 c13 10Ashleighxx
More more more pleaseee :)
I love your writting! And this story x
7/26/2014 c13 JamNessity
It made my day to see this story updated! What a beautifully sweet chapter. I love how excited Nick was to simply have her there, and that he couldn't stop looking at her, and was even so excited to make her a cup of tea. I had a big goofy grin on my face the whole time I was reading. It's great to see Nick making those long awaited grown up moves, and being aware that it's not just happily ever after now that they're back together. They have things to work on and they can do it together. This is such an awesome story overall, and I do hope you'll continue it!
7/26/2014 c13 1Libraryteacher
Very sweet! I love how Nick was ready (or was he just teasing? LOL) to have sex with the huge window right there for anyone to look through! I also love how grown up Nick is behaving (window sex aside) and how good it's making him feel-not like he's giving up a part of himself as it seems the show sometimes infers.
7/26/2014 c13 4crazy.has.a.plus.side.xx
Wow, this fic makes me so happy. I need them back together so much it hurts my poor fangirl heart, and this is perfect and sweet and really well written. Well done, I'm very excited to see more.
7/26/2014 c13 imoverhere
This is such a great story...I hope you continue...would love to see how they figure out their "new" relationship and how they move forward...Great job!
7/25/2014 c13 1End80
Perfect. So happy to see an update!
7/8/2014 c12 2CTMoss
You made me cry, laugh and cheer as I read this story. Many thanks for sharing your wonderful gift with us.
6/27/2014 c12 9Miadaisyc
Wonderful. So romantic and all the feelings I believe to be true of both Nick and Jess. Just lovely.

Thanks for posting,