for Feels Like Home

5/18/2020 c17 Clare
Love everything about this fanfic! There's too much for me to list in my review, but it's getting added to my favourites :)
5/10/2016 c17 Jayne
Beautiful ️
3/21/2015 c17 17Consti Grandchester
what a wonderful story! I really love it!
11/17/2014 c1 Scot
Love this! Elsa's just showing yet again that she's a jealous schoolgirl - spreading rumours about our favourite couple. I like Hede, though - and double wow to Frau Schmidt for being so kind to Maria!
11/17/2014 c17 33augiesannie
I will never be able to catch up on all the reviews I missed, but I did want to thank you for this story, which I really enjoyed. I was so glad that you set out to tell us about the often-neglected engagement story and you have done a pitch-perfect job. (And of course finishing it off at the Hotel Bristol was a nice touch)! Thanks so much for your hard work on this.
10/10/2014 c17 Guest
Lovely ending, hope you will write a new long story soon!
10/9/2014 c17 34lemacd
- kissing. yay.
- the old biddies part... haha. more and more i feel offended for Georg when characters in stories say things like this about Maria. do they think our beloved captain is so lust driven that he would disgregard her feelings? what kind of men do these women have to deal with? do they even have men to deal with? yes. i'm talking about fictional characters as though they are real. and yes, i'm not sure i'm comfortable about it right now.
- more kissing. of the long and lingering variety. yay.
- dark blue silk pajamas
- unseen places. getting all... rushed at.

i think this was a lovely wedding day account... romantic, drama-free (i get the happy tears but it can get so over done... what bride wants to look puffy eyed? you wrote these feelings so nicely). now to go review the wedding night. i suppose i'll have to read it again. sigh.
10/7/2014 c17 58gothicbutterfly95
Aww, it's over. Great job though. I especially loved how Maria's nightgown was similar to the one from the film. It was a nice little touch.
10/7/2014 c17 BrittanyLS
This entire series was brilliant! I am sad to see it has ended, as I have loved each and every chapter!
10/7/2014 c16 BrittanyLS
Absolutely beautiful chapter!
10/7/2014 c17 24charleybec
Oh I just loved this! Such a wonderful concluding chapter to this story.

What I loved: the passionate kiss between them before they entered the reception, the wonderful descriptive detail of the wedding reception, the brief interaction with those snobbish ladies and the sense of triumph that Maria had over them as she passed them on her way back down to the reception, then of course their romantic wedding night (which I'll write a proper review for in the M rated version).

But I especially LOVED the end, how they woke together and how you linked in the theme of the title of your story. Oh wow! It just melted me, and such a perfect way to finish this story.

I've loved and enjoyed this story the entire way and I'm sorry to see it finished, but as always I eagerly await reading more from you! Great job!
10/7/2014 c17 11persaphones
This entire story was so well written and interesting to follow! Thank you for finishing it. I love your writing style and the way the chapters flow together. I'll definitely be rereading the entire thing soon! Thank you again.
10/7/2014 c17 24Mie779
Love this... such a beautiful written wedding and their first time together, alone ;) very romantic... love it. Well I'll be off to read the M rated version of their wedding night... ;)
10/7/2014 c17 2som04
Fab, loved it all, so sweet. And another great update. Thank you so much for your hard work. Looking forward to many more up dates. Thaks again.

:) :)
9/29/2014 c16 58gothicbutterfly95
Aaah, so that's where the "I'm a nun, not blind" thing comes in. Loved the "something, old, new, borrowed, blue" bit and the lines where she tells Georg to get out before Sister Berthe makes them both kiss the floor. Great job
199 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »