for The First Champion

10/7/2020 c20 4silent.destiney
Hey Ho, I'm sorry it took me so long to get back here. I still love this story very much and was so happy, that you came back to write more. ;D I can't wait for the next chapter.
I love the relationship between the trinity and how they react to Zack. So please go on, I'll be forever grateful and waiting for your contribution. :D
PS.: I really hope that your story will have a happy ending. Like everyone lives, Noone dies kind of happy ending... Because I love all the characters of this story so much... XD
8/10/2020 c20 7Aqua Lilly
AHHHG! Please update soon!

It's so hard to find Crisis Core AUs that are this good. I can count on my two hands of the ZAGS/CZAGS/CAGS fics that are this well done. The overarching plot is amazing. The metaplots are hinted and executed beautifully (albeit I'm not gonna have "HOLY SHIT!" reveal with any of them but they are still amazing. "HOLY SHIT!" reveals are extraordinarily hard to write). The pacing is well done 80% of the time (you sometimes lull/over explain in tense moment but not a big issue with you). I just can't wait to read more!

If anyone's interested in a "HOLY SHIT!" reveal fic, check out "The Historical Importance of Runic War Warding in the British Isles" by samvelg on AO3. It's a fem!HP/TMRLV fic. It's one of my favorite fics of all time. 10/10 would recommend. I fell out of my chair when the metaplot was revealed.
8/10/2020 c17 Aqua Lilly
Just had an idea cake... This story, except Zack took the offer of becoming a Turk to become a hero instead (minus the Champion part). Does anyone know of any Turk!Zack fics I can check out?
8/10/2020 c16 Aqua Lilly
Angeal taking Zack for a walk. LOL
8/10/2020 c13 Aqua Lilly
I love how Zack is constantly offhandedly impressing the Turks without even meaning to. LOL. XD
8/10/2020 c12 Aqua Lilly
Loved how your keeping the Champion and love square relevant. Reintroducing it in small doses. Love it.
8/10/2020 c9 Aqua Lilly
LOL. Big damn hero. Ain't he just.
8/10/2020 c7 Aqua Lilly
I love how you inserted reference/foreshadowing of the Champion in this chapter. The topic was very well introduced and it didn't feel like a non sequitur. It also didn't feel like a last minute info dump before the great reveal or during the great reveal. Keep up the good work!
5/31/2020 c20 31FFlove190
Not gonna lie, it's been so long that I forgot what this fic was about and had to reread it. This is like the only fic I still follow on ffnet (I think I stopped reading years ago for some reason or another and so it took me a long time to remember what this notif was even about).

I really like the nuance of interaction between Sephiroth and Genesis and Angeal. Just Sephiroth trying really hard, Angeal worrying himself to death, and Genesis looking after them both. It’s a really soft atmosphere you have for them (despite the situation, of course haha)

I loved loved LOVED that Sephiroth was just like the soothing aura to help handle Zack’s visions. Support kitty Sephiroth is an adorable concept and his just being there is enough to soothe Zack makes me feel all squishy inside. And I love how much he pushed himself to keep Zack from suffering - Sephiroth is a good boy. ;w;

Also, I have to say I'm really impressed at the consistency of your tone through this story. I know you're trying to finish up all these old wips but reading through it all from beginning to now i don't notice any major tonal shifts or anything- which that's like 5 years of work and I'm pretty blown away by that. So good job!

Thanks for the story! I look forward to where this all goes - with the whole champion worshippers and the foreshadowing with Chase side-eyeing Zack and just, yeah. All that. You’ve built up a really tight narrative and I’m hype to see where you take it.
5/29/2020 c20 Dragon77
I'm glad that Zack is up and about and I just wanted to give Sephiroth .
5/28/2020 c20 faunalind
I'm glad to see an update so soon! Now that Zack's solution has been found (Sephiroth) I hope he can get back to his academy life. I want to see more of Kunsel!
5/27/2020 c20 bleedingangel95
Nicely done.
5/27/2020 c20 16StyxxsOmega
I'm loving this story! I just reread all of it today. And I love it! Hope things go well! Please write more when you can!:D
5/25/2020 c19 sittingonaplanet
This fic makes me happy. It's really soft?
4/28/2020 c19 usagifuyusummer
This was a very interesting read. I like that it's not too explicit, in fact it's actually really fun to read! I like how you write and vision about how early Zack was like in SOLDIER, before all the shit went down. I also like how you portray his friendships with Kunsel and other characters in SOLDIER. I don't know the direction of where this story will go, but I hope you can finish this, if you want to. Thanks for writing this. Also, is this story like an if Zack Fair lives au lol? Even the new game Remake is taking on that concept. Not that it's bad, just commenting. Good luck on your future writing endeavours.
142 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »