for Do over

12/16/2015 c11 DM
Looking forward to future chapters! really liking this so far.
12/6/2015 c11 The Abysswalker
Okay, this is probably my favorite chapter yet. It seems like things won't go exactly how they were the first time now. I really like what you did with this love square. Also, this seems like the first time Duncan finally uses his knowledge from the first time to his advantage, both in the challenge and with the girls.
12/6/2015 c11 hi hello
It's been a while since I've seen a chapter of this! It was good though, keep it up!
12/5/2015 c11 45GreenPokeGuy
Oh damn, Duncan let Courtney down and instead got closer to Gwen, which made Trent hella jealous. This should be fun.

Boney Island next, right? That should be a fun time.

-Green
3/1/2015 c10 4FrostQuests
This is a really good story! I like how your giving both relationships an even chance, and it doent seem like your biased at all! while i personally love gwuncan, Im currently cheering for both sides! :)
The one thing I would recommend is you add a little more description, but its minor!
Please try and update soon!
2/22/2015 c10 5Blueheart 16
I know but, I prefer Gwen with Duncan stilll...
2/20/2015 c10 The Abysswalker
Good chapter.
2/20/2015 c10 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Trent is very desperate to hook up with Gwen. Understandable why Gwen feels he's acting like an insensitive prick. Duncan also needs to make up his mind, or at least admit he's polygamous. Looks like his attempts at scaring Courtney into his arms were only a minor success.
1/24/2015 c9 5Blueheart 16
Omg poor Gwen, I really hope for a gwucan
1/24/2015 c9 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Oh crap! Heather read Gwen's diary and now Courtney knows she has competition. What is going to happen? I do know it could be a very awkward situation for the three of them. Duncan has really screwed himself up. It'll be interesting how he'll try to solve that.
1/23/2015 c9 The Abysswalker
...I still say he should choose neither. Anyways I was hoping Trent would have a role in this cause you know...9...chapter 9. This was the ninth chapter and 9 is Trent's favorite number as he revealed later on. You know when he had a toy train with only nine wheels on it so nine became his number.

F #$ I ran out of things to say...NINE NINE NINE! AH #$ & IT! I'm out.
1/23/2015 c9 DxC
Your fic is great !
I'm fan to Duncney ! I prefer he will choose Courtney XD
1/23/2015 c9 6njsnbfds541
Hey Mr. Shit, you ready to hit the fan yet?

In all seriousness... yeah, that's about it, shit will hit the fan soon because of what has been revealed, either way this is going to be bad for Duncan unless he can sweet talk his way out of that situation, this should get interesting.
12/8/2014 c8 Ptv
Well Duncan playing 2 girls at once will not end well. I have a feeling Gwen and Courtney are just going to find out what happens and they both get revenge on him. Or you get Duncan with Courtney most likely
10/14/2014 c1 18I Am TIAW
"Disclaimer: Nada." XD

I like the concept and YES the sharks have a story in which they star. Well, really just Fang, and he's not really the star, but...YES.

That would be totally awesome if mid-way through All Stars Geoff and Trent just showed up, back in the game, as if they both hadn't been gone since early TDA. For the purposes of this story, however, I hope he's actually gone back in time and I'm pretty sure he has.

I also liked how because he was drunk he just kind of accepted everything. XD This was intriguing and I'm going to keep reading.
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »