for Domesticity

So so sweet and do cute

Beautiful John and Elizabeth

3/13/2015 c1 3Apples26
John a teacher?
The students must love him.
7/27/2014 c1 Guest
Wonderfully sweet.

John and Elizabeth so belong together.

3/30/2014 c1 Guest
Wonderful to have you back :))

Congratulations on finishing one degree and going for more :))

Love your sparky stories :))

I could so see them like this :)) and I bet that their lectures are always full :)) hahaha

They are so cute together , and you can feel how in synch and in love they are .

Yea I could see them like this and the line was so them , perfect that they like their lives better now because they are TOGETHER :))

Wonderful one shot :))

Thank you :)) good luck at university and when you can more one shots , sparky and the continuation if your multi chapter stories and of course more if them too hahaha

3/29/2014 c1 trekhead
I could actually see them doing that in the future once Atlantis was home and he rescued her.
3/29/2014 c1 fjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjf
I love. I love. I love. Seriously thank you. Gah I have feels. Can't believe I only saw this now. I missed your fics like crazy.
3/28/2014 c1 Guest
:)) :)) that was wonderfully sweet and so cute .

Love how they are teasing each other :)) and the love you can feel between them .

Love that they are professors together , and that they both admit to each other that yes they miss Atlantis but the are so happy that here they can be together :))

So glad to see you back :)) and happy that you and your life and family are going well . :))

Will be looking out for more one shots of sga and John and Elizabeth , sparky :)) and for updates when you can on your multi chapter stories :)) loving "sketches and proposals "

Welcome Back : D
3/28/2014 c1 29Sparky She-Demon
Awww! They're so cute! Good job, glad to see you back for the moment!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service