for Library of One-Shots

5/22/2016 c3 Guest
I like this chapter, especially since it shows what happened to most of the antagonists!
5/22/2016 c2 Guest
I don't even know what to say.
5/22/2016 c1 5Sour Dough but epicer
This is so dark! Knowing you, that number would've been in it but Cody being high on sugar? Ha!
10/20/2014 c3 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Poor Alejandro and Heather. Well, they were assholes, but still. For Alejandro to have been the only oone to attend Heather's funeral, and no one to come to his, even for thier actions, it was a bit extreme. Kinda justifies Alejandro's anger and resentment. Not saying that it justifies what he did after that, until he hung himself. He'd be better off with Heather in the afterlife anyway.

No surprises Chris ended up in an asylum. That guy is a psychopath. I figured Courtney's ruthlessness would catch up with her someday. Mike's disappearance was disturbing, mostly because of the mysterious nature of it, as well as the fact that Mal most likely had a hand in it. Amy's comeuppance was well deserved. Glad Scarlett's imprisonment was peaceful for her; only boring at worst. Sugar's failed attempts at a stripper was expected. Fuck it, I'm surprised she tried. The closest thing she has to a talent, that's for sure. It's a shame Scott never got to live long enough to fully make amends, no thanks to Sam. Looks like Justin got it the easiest, simply due to his apathy.

Keep up the good work.
10/20/2014 c3 The Abysswalker
Very interesting chapter, it was pretty sad and serious at the same time. There was a few parts I laughed at though, but thats not important.
10/12/2014 c1 Cookie
oemgee dis iz soh gud!
10/5/2014 c2 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Good to have you writing again. Still as good as ever. They say it takes time to get back into the swing of things, but so far, you are doing very well. It will only be a matter of time before your writing will be better than ever, and at your earliest months, it was still excellent.

Now onto the story at hand. Brillaint concept, by the way. Duncan is such an idiot. Or maybe he's just greedy? Either way, he's an idiot. Probably should've never left that tree.

Damn! Those buildings are weak. Well, they have been abandoned for decades. Surprised the one-storey building was able to support Duncan's weight that long. Derelict buildings suck.

Holy shit, mini donkeys with WINGS?! You'd better run, Duncan! Grab all the silverware you can find! Don't forget to say "open sesame"- too late? Oh well. I've been feeling morbid lately.

So it was IZZY all along, huh? At first, I expected it to be a vengeful Courtney or Harold, but for the stranger to turn out to be Izzy is far more believable. I can definitely see her doing that. After all, why wouldn't a crazy person like Izzy living near a completely dangerous zone that had to be closed off from the public take advantage of an opportunity like this?! Let's see who she fools next!

Keep up the good work, TIAW. Welcome back!
10/4/2014 c2 12Unfathomed Stars
Just as crazy as I expected it to be. So glad you've started writing again and I hope you continue! This was great:)
10/4/2014 c2 The Abysswalker
That was awesome, I actually thought Duncan would make it but oh well. I had a feeling the stranger was actually Chris, but Izzy being the stranger makes more sense. That gremlin was such a dick though. Update soon.
10/3/2014 c2 32Rosethethief
This would make a really great horror movie.

I found myself really enjoying this, probably because I have knack for liking some seriously weird shit.
10/3/2014 c2 WIWAP
XD

I dang it TIAW. I dang it.
10/3/2014 c2 45GreenPokeGuy
HE WAS SO CLOSE! NOOOOOOOOO

That was really strange, though. Also strange that Izzy wanted Duncan to go to the island in the first place. :P

I think this was good, so I think your normal readers will like it, too. Nice! :)

-Green
4/25/2014 c1 WIWAP
OMG NO.

This is my fave oneshot now. Bravo!
4/1/2014 c1 9NoahFan4Ever
This is really funny! I liked the lines "When I look in the mirror I die of hotness" and the song "Sexy Nine Get in Bed With Me", which is really wrong but still funny. And I liked the part with Cody throwing his keyboard. Great job!
3/29/2014 c1 31JShark419
Wow this was interesting, I loved it. Awesome job.
19 Page 1 2 Next »