for Wilting Flower

7/15/2017 c4 Shahzeb
why is she scared of everything
6/30/2017 c28 SeleneAlice
please update this story soon! please!
1/29/2017 c3 Valor-Derzod
Most young justice stories show roys rant as childish behavior but he was right. A few months later and he became a leaguer while the sidekicks stayed second class heroes. He was right about everything. They weren't ready. He was. If you spent years training beside someone and were capable of skill similar to them but they see you as less than them how do you not get angry? Tori said she would never act like that. That just proves she will always be a subordinate, she will never lead. She, like all the others don't deserve to be league members. If she does end up leading, after seeing her act like a 4 year old hiding behind their parent and watching her say she would always follow orders, it just shows that you as an author cannot make a character that has constant traits. A failure in its own right.
1/29/2017 c2 Valor-Derzod
15 year old girl walking around with fishnet stockings a leotard and Innocence boots? Sounds a bit ridiculous if you ask me.
9/19/2016 c27 Ryan Last King
I am liking the idea of a sequel
5/3/2016 c9 3melovecats
'And they call us immature.' i love it! XD
5/2/2016 c6 melovecats
good thing you're alright.
2/13/2016 c25 5Addie Lover of Stories
Hmm, I have a feeling a komurin is about to visit a certain city... XD I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you for writing!
2/9/2016 c24 Addie Lover of Stories
You've really managed to capture my attention with this fic! I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for writing this. X)
12/9/2015 c22 Moonshadowcuteness1
How come you didn't name the akuma type like leve akuma i almost seriously couldn't tell which one you were talking about but great chapter I'll be happy to read the next one!
12/8/2015 c9 Moonshadowcuteness1
Ha those four made me laugh just now!
5/2/2015 c20 Guest
when will they find out about the trauma Lenalee had
you know the being strapped to a bed thing
10/4/2014 c14 2IAandRincv02
Hello you probably want reviews before you start your next chapter so here... 3 It was great I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes(I don't even know with that on, my grammar sucks) so yeah. Good chapter yess. Keep up the good work

I would share your story, but sadly none of my friends like anime. Some of them watch Young Justice, just not D. Gray-Man. Sorry Dx
9/13/2014 c14 Guest
Hey will they find out about you know Lenalee past where she was chained up
9/9/2014 c13 Rinnto
Sorry for not reviewing for the last chapter. I haven't got much to say, the story was great like always. (I guess if I notice any spelling mistakes/words with a forgotten letter, I'll tell you the part) but keep at it, you're really good at this!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »