for Beyond the Darkness

1/11/2003 c7 dustyvamp
WOW! Another great chapter! You're such an awsome writer! So talented! There's so much emotion in this! I've been waiting for an update on this story for so long and I can't wait for another one!
1/11/2003 c7 dustyvamp
1/10/2003 c7 kimberly
Have read prologue-Ch 6. Great story! Buffy is more insightful into herself than her TV counterpoint (thank you). True to the characters and the emotional showdown in 6 is wonderful.
12/22/2002 c6 Carol2620
I hope you continue. It is a great story.

Thanks.
11/29/2002 c6 Tiff
This is such an intense story! I love it; please keep on writing it!
11/25/2002 c6 dustyvamp
You have no idea how happy I am that you updated! Woohoo! I love this story so much! Update again soon!
11/22/2002 c6 BuffyMarsters
this is the best story i have ever read!

please i beg write lots more!-gets on knees and begs-Spike and Buffy belong together you understand..the way you write even the blood thing..it so hard to put into words but your doing a good job of it!So write more!
11/22/2002 c4 Steanne
And the misheard lyrics strike again.

"make me lie when I don't want to"
11/13/2002 c4 dustyvamp
Hey. Are you ever gonna update cos this story is so awesome and you really should. It's one of the few good pieces of work out there in the fanfiction world. I hope to see more of this story soon!
10/29/2002 c4 Spike's Little Brother
*sobs* pooooooor Dawn, poooooooor Buffy whaaaaaa! I wanna read more! :( please hurry up and finish!
10/28/2002 c4 dustyvamp
This is really good! I hope that you continue it! Your writing is excellent!
10/28/2002 c4 samson
brilliant story so far, hoping for more soon.
10/22/2002 c1 sita electra
I'd have to say you are an amazing writer. I love this story and would really appretiate it if you would continue!
10/21/2002 c3 Faith
WOW! This is a great story. I cant wait to read more!
10/21/2002 c3 Faith
WOW! This is a great story. I cant wait to read more!
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »