for Beyond the Darkness

10/21/2002 c3 2Sailor C
This is a really good story and I can't wait to read more! ^_^
10/20/2002 c1 Diana
One of the best stories I've read on FanFiction.net!

I beg people, yes beg them to look beyond the contrived, cliché beginning and give this story a chance. This is not the normal Spuffy tale, this author has the character's down! From Spike's confusion and insistence that he's still "evil" and Bad, to Buffy's moody and painful grieving over her mother's death! The only complaint I have with the story is that Buffy seems to forget about her mother's death in the middle of the strange attraction she has for Spike.

Good work! Keep it up!
10/20/2002 c2 55DragonKatGal
Yeah you just HAVE to stop there, don'tcha? Nice cliffhanger! Update soon!

Toodles.

K.
10/20/2002 c2 tanya
wow brilliant story so far, really well written and i love the length of your chapters! looking forward to lots more.
10/20/2002 c2 Hekie
OK, I've been reading fanfic for about 5 years now (not only in Buffy fandom) and I think I've only ever given feedback once before - I'm incredibly slack. I couldn't believe, however, that this fic only had one review so far, so here goes.

There's a lot of bad writing posted to fanfic.net, so it's lovely to read a well-written story which also looks to have an interesting plot unfolding. I'll definitely be looking out for updates.

Two suggestions: unless she dyes her hair in your fic's universe, Dawn is in no way a strawberry blonde. It was a bit disconcerting to read that description - doesn't fit with what we know of the character. If she does dye her hair, perhaps you could add a qualifier; actually state that it is recently dyed. The only other thing that didn't flow for me was Spike's repeated use of 'Cor' in chapter 1. It's definitely a Brit-ism, but I felt it was used too many times. 'Blimey' would be another option (yay for my British parents and their own Spike-speak)!

Those were two minor details I thought may improve the story, and I do hope you continue.
10/20/2002 c2 dragonofpluto
MAN! This is such a good story! You got the characters down pat, and have an origional idea, as well as some spiffy lines.

CONTINUE FOR ME? PLEASE?