for Timeless

5/31/2021 c35 Guest
This story is nice and I loved it.
3/2/2021 c7 Rebecca Rowland
Just a F.Y.I. in case you want to correct it... Bella gave the wrong answer (1860) in her history class. The US civil war began in April 1861 with the Battle of Bull Run.
11/9/2017 c35 Kushka
Great story
4/14/2017 c35 1MyladyNancy
tell me this goes on I have really enjoyed this story.
1/15/2017 c35 Kushka
An absolutely fantastic story
1/10/2017 c35 1ChristianMom54
Beautiful! Out of the box while still in it. Amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
12/7/2016 c35 VryUnique
Loved your story. I'm going to go check to see what else you have written. Thank you.
12/7/2016 c25 VryUnique
That was wrong. Nobody knew what would happen. Somebody could have gotten really
hurt. If Bella wanted the human blood then it looked like she would have had it. It would
have really messed her up if she tasted it. I know he wanted to show how a newborn acts
but they could have just told them. To do that to Bella was awful. I wouldn't easily forgive
him if I was her. Sorry. Not really trying to be negative and I am really enjoying the story.
I didn't realize when I started reading that it was completed. It sounded interesting when
I was checking updated stories so I gave it a try. I'm thrilled I can finish it without waiting,
not that I usually mind. Thank you.
12/7/2016 c21 VryUnique
I am really enjoying your story. I can't wait to see what happens with the volturi and Victoria. I don't see the problem with Alice sending a letter. I understand being mad because Alice should not have left without leaving a note but mad now that she sent one? No parent should ever not know if their child is safe and I would think that everyday that goes by without knowing is painful. I think hearing from your child could only bring peace. As if Charlie would stop thinking about his daughter because Bella said he should. Im not sure how to put in words how I feel about Bella in this story. I don't hate her but she comes across as... Superior? I can't really think how to describe her. She is always yelling or telling everyone what they are doing wrong and keeping a lot of information to herself. I don't dislike her, she is still caring and considerate I guess. Again, as I said I'm not sure how to describe her. Thank you for your story and keep updating please.
11/22/2016 c35 BridieM
I really enjoyed your story and your characters. I fully appreciate the effort you've made to write compelling characters within a tight plot given the calls on your precious time. Thank you for writing.
11/22/2016 c33 BridieM
Good solution. Wish Charlie would find someone. But I know it is not the Swan way.
11/22/2016 c32 BridieM
Loving your Marcus
11/22/2016 c26 BridieM
Nice bit of humour to end the chapter on a 'O! Oh!,'. Lol.
11/22/2016 c25 BridieM
Another really good chapter. Thanks
11/22/2016 c24 BridieM
Well thought out and executed. Thanks
170 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »