for Dead or Alive: The Art of Kombat :: Prologue

5/12 c4 19DynomiteX246
I meant to say Ayane in my chapter 5 comment. Not Ayame.
5/1 c5 Necros The Saiyan knight
when are you going to make a sequel to this
3/31/2020 c5 DynomiteX246
Now this is a story I wanted. I always wanted MK to crossover with DoA. Jubei is automatically an interesting protagonist. I want him and Kasumi to grow together. And knowing how much assholes the Mugen Tenshin becomes, this makes me more interested in the DoA side of the story than MK.

I'd like to see where this goes. A lot. You got a story with a lot of potential, and even inspired for my own story I'm working on.

(Also Ayame must pay with her blood. I don't care how sad her life is.)
12/23/2019 c5 nightwingbangarangzero
Don't leave me hanging what does scorpion do when he finds jubei really is his son
12/27/2018 c5 2AxDevilman
This is fucking great!
12/22/2018 c5 4ZangetsUK
Please update soon!
6/14/2017 c5 45King of 2211
Would it work that Jubei becomes broken after Kasumi becomes a runaway and Ayane treating him so coldly; enough for him to no longer care or feel attachment to the Mugen Tenshin?
9/6/2016 c3 2Hercules8
The fight scenes are well written out. I am really happy that. I know how hard it is to write down and to describe the fight, when writing.

Great job! :D
9/6/2016 c2 Hercules8
This story is pretty cool so far. Good job! :D
6/4/2016 c5 Guest
Please tell me the Mugen Tenshin clan gets massacre like the shrai Ryu only with Jubei doing the killing
4/21/2016 c5 22Slytherin Studios
I like it, please update soon.
6/6/2015 c5 pyrojack25
Never thought Ayane would go from a sweet girl, to a cold-hearted bitch over some Mickey Mouse bulls*** that Raido started. THAT'S SO OFF!
5/5/2015 c1 Guest
when you gonna update this? i love this story...
4/25/2015 c4 Guest
are you also plan to create another Sub Zero to rival Jubei?
4/12/2015 c4 Guest
M rating huh? Wouldn't have it any other way.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »