for RWBY: Hyper Lethal

4/2/2020 c10 6Kamikisekai
yo its been what...6yrs since you updated this. so whens the next chapter?
3/7/2020 c4 SPECTOR -107
this started out real good but the whole telling them everything just kinda ruins the story
11/6/2019 c10 Silver0117
You still alive?
5/16/2019 c1 ManticoreBlues
please update
3/31/2019 c10 2Monastery-Founder-06
Ah, another fanfic to add to the watch list.
Alright business first. I got to say, your insane and I do hope you have a deep understanding about the Flood. Since the Flood are by far the most dangerous zombie creation out there. So I reccomend for Remnant's sake to make the infestation a minor one, now remember minor is still enough to ravage a planet like Remnant. Also, if your planning on a gravemind showing up, I reccomend keeping that idea in store for later. Graveminds all share each others memories so the Gravemind in Halo 2-3 actually has the collective knowledge of all Graveminds that came before. The result: A powerful Strategist with the knowledge of Forerunner Strategy from the time they were absorbed, Covenant Strategy from the time they were absorbed, and UNSC Strategy (Though it may be limited, as the only example I can think of a high ranking UNSC Strategist being captured by the flood was Halo 1 with Captain Keyes, and he was actively fighting their control over him.) So in other words, if the flood are coming around. They are going to need a lot more then a simple Promethean Army. That is if its already a full-fledged hive with a full-fledged Gravemind.

But again, I have to applaud you for having the balls to do this endeavor, Flood are one hell of a enemy and as the saying goes with how the Forerunners resorted to the Halo rings. "1000 plans tried and failed" and in the words of the great Shipmaster Half-Jaw "A single Flood Spore can destroy an entire species". So I do hope that monitor is up for, if not. The Flood are going to be quoting Drive Nephi from Fallout New Vegas in response to Remnant: Get Fucked.
But anyways, just remember this...

Stay Awesome and Stay You
- LS
11/28/2017 c1 Mailm4n
Please update, this is a great fan fic
7/11/2017 c10 Guest
it is a shame that you stopped updating
7/5/2017 c1 DireProphet
SIX IS GOD, I KNEW IT!
7/5/2017 c1 DireProphet
SIX IS GOD, I KNEW IT!
5/14/2017 c7 Aj
Not only did you slide a mass effect reference in there but you also quoted Winston Churchill!
1/12/2017 c10 Spiderwl
continue it!
11/10/2016 c1 Steadysmoke420
LOVED IT
10/17/2016 c3 Guest
lel paped ak74u
7/15/2016 c1 theta117
AUTHOR! Y U NO UPDATE! ITS BEEN YEARS MAN! THIS STORY NEEDS UPDATING!
6/29/2016 c10 theta117