for Put Your Arms Around Me (I'm Home)

1/6 c1 olicityhellyea
such a beautiful story! your writing is amazing. I got lost in the story as if I was there, witnessing everything. thank you so so much for writing it
6/4/2020 c1 Guest
This is amazing better then most I've seen
5/1/2018 c1 NanneroftheWE
I enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing!
4/28/2018 c1 SonataDeiMorti
I really loved this story! The transition of their relationship from companion to lover is sweet enough to induce cavity it is a rather refreshing break from the other stories wherein Daryl's love interest is kinda Mary Sue. I mean no offense as I loved every bit of this story but I cant help but feel that the part with the brutes is rather inadequate. In their situation food is rather scarce, so I doubt they would willing give away their food for free without tampering with it, seeing as they plan on killing Daryl and having their way with Charlie before killing her. Although I can also see that it is needed for the story. 'Cause if the food was tampered with then there is a high chance that they are both goners and that will be the very gory end of the story. Hehehe. Sorry about this. Dunno where I got the idea. Must be reading too much Tess Gerritsen books.
4/26/2018 c1 BlankMoniker
Wow, this was beautiful. I really enjoyed it. Loved the unique way you told your story. Well done.
2/24/2017 c1 Guest
I loved reading this story! Thank you for writing it!
2/23/2017 c1 Guest
This is a wonderful story and you are a very good writer. It is so refreshing to read a story where Daryl's love interest is presented as a real woman and not some super hero. I would love to be protected by Daryl. I really appreciated your thinking 'out of the walking dead box' and told an original adventure of Daryl and Charlie and then at the end bringing in Rick and the others and the 'Claimers' I hope that you change your mind and decide to make this a multi-chapter story. Great job and good luck.
2/23/2017 c1 3girlface
Fantastic story. Though short and a one shot, you told such an indepth believable story of two people finding each other and choosing to stay together. Love it!
4/21/2015 c1 Guest
Hello :)
Well all I wanted to say is I'm a big fan of story is beautiful (it's a breath of fresh air considering most of the Daryl OC stories are starting to get repetitive) and Angel with a Shotgun is by far my favorite Walking Dead fanfiction ever written so thank you for that lol. With that said I'd like to apologize for never reviewing before despite my love for you and your stories. Now down to business, I think whatever you do with this story will be great (if you do decide to do something with this story) but I think it would be a good idea to sort of make this a 3 shot. The second chapter could be Charlie's POV and her feelings on Darryl which would be great because we could see Darryls change from B.C (Before Charlie) and A.C (After Charlie). The third chapter could be Darryl and Charlie's relationship from the Group's POV, which I am especially interested in reading because there's no doubt that they love each other to death I would love to see how they act when they aren't alone and the groups thoughts on their relationship. Think about it and please let me know I really hope to see more of this story!
Thanks for actually reading this!
4/3/2014 c2 Guest
hello chloe

I have so enjoyed the journey of daryl and charlie - to me it is a beautiful love story. I had tears in my eyes more than once. You are an excellent writer - you make the reader feel what your characters are feeling and that is an amazing talent. I felt sad when you said it was just going to be a one-shot. I really kept feeling I so wanted to see what happens next to daryl and charlie. I loved the way you wrote daryl and charlie - daryl was the way I always felt him to be a rough person but capable of so much good and charlie is a gentle but strong woman - seems like most of the fanfiction stories have to show the female character with daryl as a super strong feminist which sort of grates.

I hope that you decide to extend this story more than a second chapter - several chapters would be great or a long sequel. I think this is the type of story that readers would not get tired of. You obviously are a wonderful writer and I know that you could take the story of daryl and charlie to so many beautiful moments and great adventures.

Take care and hope to see more of daryl and charlie. Have a good day.
4/3/2014 c2 1Deceptive D Minor
I would most definitely like to see another chapter. I really loved the first one 3
4/3/2014 c2 70felicia2235
Yes. Another one please.
4/3/2014 c2 23DarylDixon'sLover
Please do it x
3/31/2014 c1 7thakidisbac
awesome one shot!
3/31/2014 c1 hideher
Very cute, sweet one shot. Loved it.
19 Page 1 2 Next »