for Trapped! The Threequel

10/25/2016 c10 Rosycat
Too lazy to log in. I LIVE INFERNAL DEVICES
1/13/2016 c19 5AGirlCalledPadfoot
This was great. I'm sad people died though.
12/22/2015 c19 Anonymous
Loved it! One teensy complaint, though. Have you read House of Hades? Because *SPOILER FOR HOUSE OF HADES* Nico is hella gay. Like, not gay as in, bi, gay as in straight as a boomerang. *SPOILERS OVER* Sorry. It's just really annoying when people post stuff where Nico falls in love with a girl or a Mary-Sue or someone says, "Oh, Nico isn't" SPOILER "gay." SPOILER OVER. Again, it's a great story otherwise.
~Anne Onymous~
11/2/2015 c19 Anonymous
Amazing. I always can start a story, but it's the middle that gets to me. Lovely work with all three.
~Anne Onymous~
9/23/2015 c8 Guest
*Cries*
THANK YOU!
8/2/2014 c19 LibzJackson
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD ZD ZD ZD ZD ZD XD XD XD

THANK YOU!

YAY! DOUBLE JACK! WHAT THE HECK DOES IT MEAN?

Lol.

Oh, yeah, Jack and Elsa are like soulmates, aren't they...

Yeah, I ship Jackunzel :3
It sounds so cool!
7/26/2014 c19 3I'maPJOfan
Amazing!
7/18/2014 c19 Guest
Yaaaaay! I LOVED this story and am sad to see it over, but glad to know the (semi) happy ending. Thanks so much for writing it!
7/17/2014 c19 1SpyroCoolness2456
Awww! I really liked how this chapter ended! It was such a good ending, I wish you could write another story about what happened after and how the other families reacted to the news of who died. That would be an awesome story!
7/15/2014 c18 Guest
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU KILLED TOBIAS! Sorry that was kinda mean. I'm sorry. I'm a hopeless romantic so I just hate that he and Tris can't be together. I get that some people have to die though. But still :'( On a happier note, I really like your three Trapped stories. :-) good job!
7/10/2014 c18 Guest
This story is amzing. I only see one problem. It doesn't get updated enough! :)
7/6/2014 c18 Potato bookworm
This was above chapter...
By the way, in the next chapter can you make alist of the dead people in the author's note?
7/4/2014 c18 Guest
(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
7/1/2014 c18 Guest
Whose living still
7/1/2014 c18 2NoRestForTheStudents
I liked coco's part too lol
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »