FanFiction.Net
for Sold, to the Highest Bidder

11/26/2016 c65 2I acknowledge awesomeness
In the early first chapters it was hard for me to see the connections between each of the characters lives but as I kept reading, I couldn't help the "oh dang" and the "it makes senses" and most of all the "this author is a bloody genius" exclamations coming out of my mouth! I mean you weaved in the nordics to be this group of passively aggressive justice seekers against the slavics with the baltics weaved in perfectly to mix. Meanwhile Rome is living up to his slave history and the italian brothers as the "I don't want to scary mean things in my life" set going on great! I never saw it coming though when Poland revealed his doble life.
2/13/2015 c42 Guest
Romano, even in an alternate dystopian universe, you are awesome. And now you have Prussia himself as a witness!
1/18/2015 c48 14Shannon My Hommie
ok ive been trying not to bug you but update please!? i know its finals (for me anyways) but im really excited for the next chapters!
1/4/2015 c49 3skouratapramata
I just love this story, the feelings come across so intensely. The description of the love story and its obstacles between Danmark and Tim is almost painful. Alfred not wanting to go from Romae's at first and then realising that something is wrong were both great plot twists. The letters between China and Ukraine/Latvia are simply hilarious. This is excellent work!
1/1/2015 c47 5zoewinter1
Feli's conflicting emotions are so strong wow I really feel it man
12/30/2014 c51 14Shannon My Hommie
oh my god. you're wonderful. this was sooo amazing! the characters really progressed and Feliciano cussed? im excited for more updates especially those dealing with Matthieu and Francis :)
12/29/2014 c46 rumblepaw
don't know if we were supposed to hate Alfred after this, but I do. so selfish and manipulative! and now Feli is shaken and confused...
12/29/2014 c47 Dr. Doitsu
Rewriting so many times must have taken so much effort! But clearly it paid off because woah! Ok just woah! That was a brilliant chapter and I loved how you wrote lovino and fell, and the tidbit of insight into their primary training was really sad :)
12/19/2014 c45 5deletingacct193392
oh god it's beautiful ilove this fic how does something this awesome not have more reviews please keep on writing because you're awesome :)
12/13/2014 c45 3skouratapramata
I can't adequately express how much I had missed this story.
12/13/2014 c45 14Shannon My Hommie
oh my god thank you! this was soo good! cant wait for the next update! sorry for bugging you. :P
11/17/2014 c1 Shannon My Hommie
update please please please!?
10/30/2014 c42 10Dr. Doitsu
Holy frick this is amazing holy shit ok OMG I just OMG wow this is so freaking good I fucking holy shit oh my goodness ok this is bloody terrific!
10/20/2014 c42 14Shannon My Hommie
OK this is like getting really good! i read this like a week ago and forgot to review XP sorry! i cant wait for the next update!
10/20/2014 c42 3skouratapramata
This is a lovely fic. I like how you have created a completely new, very detailed universe and incorporated so many characters and all of them in character. Practically everybody is here. I also enjoy so much all the rare pairings and the classic ones too. There are particular features of the protagonists and the relations between them that totaly capture my interest, like France and Canada, (loving someone who is considered an object), Russia and Estonia, Prussia and how his relationship with England is built, the scene with Lovino leting Gilbert go, and so many other stuff. Can't wait for more Lovino, more Unsinkable, Ivan/Eduard, and generaly, your updates.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »