for Hacker Side Stories

3/7/2017 c2 Guest
Love it. More please!
1/25/2017 c2 Piggypig213
Poly! Yay! But if I had to choose one it would be Hibari X Tsuna TBH... But love this
4/7/2016 c2 PetiteEmperor4
Future Kyoyas kiss?
8/5/2015 c2 belladu57
Very good
2/21/2015 c1 Fabulous as FCUK
I have read this chap. tons of times and only now do I realize that you have been referencing 'You're my love prize in the viewfinder'. One of my fave yaoi mangas! XD SO HAPPY!
11/3/2014 c2 4Tekie Scythe
i have been giggling uncontrollably for the last five minutes.
9/9/2014 c2 CodiChan
This...was amazing! I really love your Hacker universum and have so far read everything.
And im so happy that you actually did this pairring. I really hoped for it.
Im excited to see new stuff about the hacker universum c:
8/8/2014 c2 jrlrock
Okay, so now that I've read all of your hacker verse thus far, I think its time to review.
I just went on a reborn fanfic expedition as a result of beginning to watch the series for a second time. Though I've only completed the show once (and read the manga once) I'm very familiar with the storyline due to the multitude of au/of fanfics I've read. That being said, when looking for a fic with a non-wimpy tsuna, genuinely good writing, and no shimon arc bullshit that wasn't discontinued, you've certainly satisfied my needs.
I love your dynamics, especially between 182769. Your tsuna is strong and determined without being a completely different person, and from your first 1827 fic, I can tell that you really do understand his canon character. The way he commands respect is very close to how I picture future Tsuna, as well. The splashes of 8059 are also very nnice, and the way you reworked the storyline in general almost has more consistency than canon did at times.
This is becoming a bit rambley, so I'll wrap this up by saying that I definitely enjoyed your story so far and hope to see an update soon!
8/3/2014 c2 mozaya
Mmm i liked seeing the beginning of their relationship but while i love 182769, 6918 isnt really my thing... Because you could argue that it isnt fair that hibari would let mukuro tops him and not tsuna. Or that mukuro tops him and he doesnt top mukuro. There's no balance and some can argue that it be translated as tsunahibarimukuro. With hibari's character i dont think he would submit to anyone (yeah he submit to tsuna as he's his boss but physically? Even tsuna knew directly that there's no way he would've topped them so why would hibari let mukuro?).
I like tsuna uke and i even like hibari and mukuro sharing him. But not 6918 on top of that.
Sorry just my opinion. Thanks for the chapter, waiting for an update on your hacker serie:)
7/22/2014 c2 6niyuu
I'm extremely happy that your fic casually has not just a homosexual relationship but a healthy polyamorous one. not just 'they were fighting over this person and decided to share' (even if it kinda started that way) or 'the person couldn't pick so they chose both' or 'one person casually has sex and romance with lots of people and nobody calls them on it because they like them so much and don't want to be dumped'. you actually make it clear that the care goes 3 ways - that kyoya and mukuro love eachother too, and while it would hit them both hard I'm sure in the future arc if more time had passed then the two would continue be in a relationship together - they were just still in mourning.

10 for you glen coco, you go glen coco.
7/3/2014 c2 2Psycho Nocturnal
This is so hot and I'm blushing all the way through the story •/•
6/9/2014 c2 Guest
haste makes waste - from Darker Souls II
4/10/2014 c2 1kuromi123
My face is burning, that was incredibly hot, I love your Hacker universe XD
4/6/2014 c2 110th Squad 3rd Seat
You have fed my Yaoi fangirl.
4/6/2014 c2 12blueicequeen
Ooh! I had wondered if the confession would be in the future arc but putting it here also makes sense. It was hot and I honestly did not expect Kyoya to let Mukuro top him. Definitely surprised there. Have fun writing more!
18 Page 1 2 Next »