FanFiction.Net
for Dragon Age: Dovahkiin

8/27/2015 c10 7raw666
Keep up the work.
8/15/2015 c1 27bradw316
I'll say this aboout your fics they are inventive. If you ever do a Mass Effect/Destiny crossover or Mass Effect/Halo crossover I'd read it.
8/9/2015 c8 corwinworthington
It seems to me that it's better to say that a dragon in Dragon Age is a near eternal being. As from what I've gathered from Dragon Age lore dragons have a lifespan in Dragon Age. While in Skyrim that's entirely different.
8/5/2015 c8 Guest
The very end of this chapter completely over complicates an already complicated story you should be careful so it doesn't ruins it
8/1/2015 c9 megacarroll
personally I think you managed to give everyones reaction to conjuration perfectly which is understanble since the closet thing they have yo it is demon summoning which is dangerous unlike conjuration.

At the same time you managed to catch Leliana belief's mainly that she hopes they embrace the maker over there pagan gods but if anything you could have miara and serana come to dislike the maker since he seems to be a cold god who abandons his children.
7/29/2015 c9 corwinworthington
Are you going to add the Star Metal? And if so, what are going to do with it? You don't have to answer. I'm just curious. It would honestly be awesome to see a katana made of Star Metal.
7/25/2015 c9 FORGEMaster
Glad to see this story still going, it's one of the better crossovers.
7/23/2015 c9 10ultima-owner
I pity the poor dragon whom she killed just now
7/23/2015 c9 Bluesnowman
nice work
7/23/2015 c9 12Lord Joyde The Madman
I thought Briinah meant Beautiful Sister? xD
7/23/2015 c9 KingArthur3
Considering Daedric Princes Meddlig in mortal affairs will one of them show up later on?
7/22/2015 c9 patiflops2
Nice chapter friend, quick question will the imperial legion be in this story as a invasion force, reforcement, rescue or any other reason? Thanks
7/22/2015 c9 Guest
Great upateXD!
7/22/2015 c9 6MEleeSmasher
This is an awesome story. Please tell me you will update soon.
7/22/2015 c9 LostSoulWeeping
Please for the love of god find some way to get rid of Leliana. I understand the way your doing the character (which is good in all honesty) but I never could stand her in-game. she was to annoying.
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »