FanFiction.Net
for Dragon Age: Dovahkiin

5/24/2015 c5 corwinworthington
That resent guest comment about the dragonfire's was me. This kindle logs me out sometimes.
5/24/2015 c5 Guest
This is good so far. However, the dragonfire's are no longer a factor after the oblivion crisis. And with the amulet of kings destroyed they can no longer be lit anyway. It says this in Oblivion and in the Oblivion Crisis book you can find during the Skyrim game. Sorry if I'm telling you something you already know but it seems like a huge mistake to speak as though they can still be lit.
5/24/2015 c5 10ultima-owner
Meeting the "witch of the wilds" will be fun
5/24/2015 c5 KingArthur3
I'm curius about something, what would happen if Miara tried to soul trap a dark spawn? It'd be interesting to see what would happen.
5/24/2015 c5 Bluesnowman
nice work.
5/12/2015 c4 corwinworthington
Look up Corprus disease in the Elder Scrolls wiki. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting.
5/11/2015 c1 ExoGeni VI
VERY good story and i love your writing style and how your bringing the origins characters together! Please! Let this story carry through to Da2/Inq! And maybe an invasion from the High Elves? This story has soooo much potential!
5/10/2015 c2 4Dur'id the Druid
No, no, no. My SoD was strained constantly with a general deciding to vacation in a far off little known land, with threating a guard without the other guards protecting him, with random interest by local nobility and even the queen happening to be there. But the number of moons changing because of traveling far enough by sea? SoD broken. The sailors would have metioned that before, maybe along with a tale of some newly found passage that included traveling in a heavy mist for days while navigating by echoes or some large cavern passage that had diffrent skies at both ends.

Without SoD, the story loses all depth and can only be a funny crack fic at best. I haven't laughed once.
5/9/2015 c4 Eadane
Very interesting story you have so far, looking forward for the next update.
5/9/2015 c4 Guest
Could've used a bit more dragonborn.
5/8/2015 c4 Guest
I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever update this stor my friend. It's looking interesting, to say the least, and despite the many small errors, which a skilled beta would have easily spotted and fixed for you, it was easily readable and entertaining to boot. I do wish it was somewhat longer, but that's just me lol. Anyway, good luck and keep it up.
2/15/2015 c3 3Partsu
Would you kindly write more of this?
1/27/2015 c3 chaosrin
I do hope we see all other origin characters,
Say do hope you also add what's going on in Highever as time passes since it looks like Lucian kill all of Howe's men taking the land.
1/17/2015 c3 corwinworthington
Please continue
1/4/2015 c3 LostSoulWeeping
I know it must take a bitch of a long time to write all of this, but plz, plz up date soon!
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »