FanFiction.Net
for Dragon Age: Dovahkiin

12/15/2014 c3 2pensuka
i wonder what will happen next?
12/12/2014 c3 Blizz89
Man I love this story there are some spelling errors but they're fixable the story the characters I love it.
12/9/2014 c3 Doombug
very very good, whatever happens I hope she doesn't become a grey warden. She should just join up as a companion and not an actual warden
12/5/2014 c2 Onsholo
You truly have no fucking idea how economy works do you?
11/28/2014 c3 6MEleeSmasher
Update this please?
11/15/2014 c3 7darkangelwp
This is amazing...just...Oo...
Gotta love the Brotherhood! lol! I havent even finished the quest yet! Love it! lol

Please update soon!
10/27/2014 c3 3truefortune
Update this fic. It's killing me. All though it was a nice touch to include the other race to become Wardens but the Dwarve didn't get one which is a shame but it's still good.
10/21/2014 c1 1SneakyDevil
Archmage not ark mage
10/20/2014 c3 Bluesnowman
very good story so far.
10/20/2014 c3 spider of the leaf
hope for more soon I really like this so far. by the way is mira a werewolf?
10/16/2014 c2 15Vergil1989 the Crossover King
An exceptionally long chapter, even by my long standards, and an exceptionally quality one at that. Besides the grammar issues, your use of Dovahzul and Tamriel history and lore throughout this story is so expertly woven into this tale that I wouldn't believe they were two separate worlds if I didn't know otherwise. You have done an amazing job of combining these two universes my friend, and I wish you continued good fortune in your writing.
10/16/2014 c1 Vergil1989 the Crossover King
It's not a bad opening, but there's some grammar issues that detract from the overall quality here. You describe the scene quite well, I know where I am, I know what to expect, and the tension's very real, but again your grammar needs some work. Words are forgotten, punctuation was a bit off at some points, just minor stuff that unfortunately accumulated into a moderate issue. Still, you did good and I'm curious to see how this plays out.
10/13/2014 c3 Blizzy 458
Now that is how an elf should be with an elf.
10/9/2014 c3 Spartan DJB
Please keep going this the first and so far only good crossover I've been able to find.
10/6/2014 c3 Sarah
I love the fact that Oren survived :) Still...poor Marcus...
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »