FanFiction.Net
for Dragon Age: Dovahkiin

6/14/2017 c16 TeganCappa
I'm so happy I found your story! The characters, flow, and dialogue are fantastic. Plus your battles are intense! I can't wait to see more from you :).
5/13/2017 c16 7helenGet
Please, please more.
5/12/2017 c11 31kyosuke-date-the soultaker
Ah, you are aware of your little goof, right? It was Mehrunes Dagon who invaded cyrodill
5/5/2017 c16 Blackholelord
Well I have to say that I do love the story, but I have to ask. What is up with this... [Dragonborn/Dovahkiin, Serana]? When you do this, it means that a pairing for said characters, but yet it clear that Serana is clearly a lesbian, but the Dragonborn a straight woman who was married to a guy and slept with a guy in the story. Its very much clear in the story this pairing is not going on, or is it something that will pop up at the very end of the story? I do like the story, its a great read, but it was this possible reading that lead me to read it.
5/2/2017 c16 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
4/28/2017 c2 Raikaguken
red eyes and paired with serana, is she a vampire?
4/23/2017 c16 God of light and shadow
Wow another awesome chapter, that ending was horrifying in a good way and I am on the edge of my seat for the next chapter
4/21/2017 c16 2aslan333
great chapter.
4/18/2017 c2 Kylerian
okay, I need to know: how did you find the word for "fucker"?
4/17/2017 c16 8Quathis
All this great insane buildup of tension, of dark tidings to those in the Dragonborn's path, and I lost it when Odahviing told her she was going the wrong way in her pajamas. Quite the tension breaker that. Until next time.
4/17/2017 c16 Bluesnowman
awesome stuff
4/17/2017 c16 9JimmyHall24
I forgot about this fic!

I love it!
4/17/2017 c16 Akshka
Very nice please make more
4/16/2017 c15 Guest
I love this story! continue please!
3/20/2017 c15 1Mitsuki Shigamatsu
Crisis averted... Now, on to the Dalish adventures!
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »