FanFiction.Net
for Dragon Age: Dovahkiin

10/17/2016 c14 Nagraj
Oh c'mon you are making the Hero of Ferelden weak he is the only one who escaped the nightmare and saved everyone. Is it too much for asking that you do justice to both worlds not just bashing another and making everyone in Dragon age looks much weaker even though the magics like strom of the century and all primal magic in Dragon age are much more powerful than Tamriel magic and better and so is the dragons which are at least 3-4 times larger than Alduin or any other dragon in Skyrim.
10/11/2016 c14 11Skelo
Nice. Just binge read this. But I don't think Gin is a coward. Rather I think he is like a stubborn farmer. The one who refuses to leave despite the drought. It's not fear that stops him; it's stubbornness and a bit of cinisism. Which takes away his hope.
10/5/2016 c14 1ChaoticEmperor01
Once again great chapter. I do hope miara patches things up with Gin. Still I like how you are attempting to blend the mythologies of both game series here. Plus miraak, easily among the most dangerous enemies the dragonborn faces, and frankly the hardest boss.
I do have to wonder how the Dalish will react to not only that Miara is an elf, but also that the elves in tamriel have equal rights within the empire, holding noble, royal, and high military titles. Hell, I lore the greatest ruler of the septim dynasty was the dark elf empress Katariah.
9/17/2016 c9 Guest
I can't wait for the group to reach the Dalish camp. I wonder what the Dalish elves will think of the Dragonborn?
9/3/2016 c14 2aslan333
Great chapter.
8/31/2016 c14 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
8/29/2016 c14 Akshka
Oooooooo I was waiting for a long time please make more
8/28/2016 c14 6MEleeSmasher
Damnit I love this chapter so much. The real pain of reading this is that I may not see it in like a bajillion years until the others have been updated(2 or so months).

I hope you update this one first and end the magi arc before moving on.
8/28/2016 c14 Tassadar112
I know this seems like a strange question. Wouldn't Alduin be worse than Miraak, you know with the whole world eater thing going on?
8/28/2016 c14 Bluesnowman
nice work
8/28/2016 c14 RadioPoisoning
How come Miara and Serana got nightmares and everyone else dreams?
8/28/2016 c14 FORGEMaster
Another good chapter
8/28/2016 c14 The Crimson Thief
Love the chapter, glad you're still working on this fantastic story.
8/28/2016 c14 thedarkwolf95
the wait for this was worth it, marvelous job
8/1/2016 c13 Guest
WHY hasn't this updated yet!?
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »