FanFiction.Net
for Dragon Age: Dovahkiin

1/6/2016 c12 VortexTundra
Wonderful chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/5/2016 c12 Meathouse
A great chapter, those ending words were definitely a great part to think on.
1/5/2016 c12 The Crimson Thief
Excellent chapter, I'm really enjoying this story, Miara is a fantastic character, love how Morrigan is learning Tamrielan magic, and I love how you had them conscript Jowan (something I wish was in the actual game) I hope you decide to have Lucien show up more, he's just all sorts of awesome, and possibly have the Night Mother contact Miara (since she is the Listener. Perhaps someone performs the Black Sacrement and Miara has to kill someone (like Maybe Howe for whatever reason. Not that many people need a reason to want Howe dead.)
1/5/2016 c12 Darth Vader
*Jowan joins the party*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
1/5/2016 c12 6MEleeSmasher
Wonder who else will join? What will happen when Miara meets Wynne and her friendly Spirit?
12/16/2015 c11 The Crimson Thief
This is a very well written story you mix Elder Scrolls: Skyrim and Dragon Age: Origins beautifully, Miara is a neat character plus I'm guessing she's s werewolf since she's The Harbinger of the Companions or at least that's what I surmised from what she and Serana spoke of. I look forward to reading more of this story as it continues.
12/7/2015 c11 corwinworthington
What of the Dalish origin character.
11/3/2015 c11 Eliphas-Chaos
It's a good chapter, I hope you have Alistair become king, he is 'in my opinion' the only one who should be king, and I hope he grows up a little
11/1/2015 c11 FORGEMaster
Another exceptional chapter, though I wish this story was updated more.
10/31/2015 c6 Mf0012
Alduin isn't a god, nor is he Aedric in nature. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I also get the feeling that English isn't your first language. You get mixed up with the past, present, and future participles. But overall, the image and action you're trying to convey is good.
10/31/2015 c11 Guest
Great update!
10/30/2015 c11 William
Awesome chapter! I will agree that some characterization points feel wooden, but as the story progress you smoothed out more and more and it is just a matter of time before you have it down to pat.

Going back, I know that the dwarf noble and commoner Origins has not yet be characterize either due to you sticking to canon and making sure that dwarves live on their reputation of being secretive or because you have a plot coming up to deal with those two.

For Leliana, I can't wait for her faith to be shaken badly to the point of wondering if there was even a single deity in the first place. I can't wait to see her reaction when she realize that both Aedra and Daedra have done more than what her 'Maker' could ever have achieved.

Anyway, I can't wait for the battle to come. It has been a long time waiting. Not to sound rude or demanding, but can you get the updates posted faster? The wait is killing me. Truly awesome story you've got here. Miara may be OP, but she is still awesome.
10/30/2015 c11 VortexTundra
I love this story so much, and I was extremely pleased that it was updated. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
10/29/2015 c11 KingArthur3
Later in the story can you have the magical spiders from the dragon born doc show up? I'd like to read about everyone seeing exploding spiders getting thrown everywhere.
10/29/2015 c11 Bluesnowman