FanFiction.Net
for Dragon Age: Dovahkiin

10/29/2015 c11 6MEleeSmasher
This chapter is so good I feel so bad it ended. Please update soon.

Oh, and I forgot to ask: When does Miara use her more powerful shouts(Dragon Armor) alongside her most insidious(Bend Will) ones?
10/9/2015 c10 1shadowmugen
Bravo, one of a few skyrim crossovers that I have truly enjoyed to its fullest. I look forward to even grander chapters in the furture, I really like how you've intertwined the two lands. I could write a book about how much I like this story but I guess that would be like taking words out of someone's mouth.
9/9/2015 c10 11Drgyen
Like what Mangahero18 reviewed, this story doesn't fit for me. The story is too fast pace for my taste, characterization feels wooden, and there is too much novelization from Origins (I mean do we really need to see Loghain hiring Zevran while the only difference is Loghain worrying about making a international crisis with Tamriel?) and the Dragonborn is too much of a Mary Sue. To be fair I am not bother by the fact that the Dragonborn is already fantastically strong from killing Alduin, but really it is how you handle your characterization of her along with the whole showing off how Tamriel is "so cool and great than Thedas." Furthermore, I still think that you are treating the Origin storyline as a DLC for "Skyrim".
8/30/2015 c10 1ChaoticEmperor01
This is an excellent crossover between 2 of my favorite video game series and I love it. Miara is a great dragonborn. I can't wait to see thedas' reaction to the power of the empire. It does seem that you are establishing the elder scrolls mythology as the dominant one, as well as setting up a few characters to convert. Marcus and Morrigan will be easier sales. It would be funny to see leliana convert to the worship of the nine. The irony of it. Anyways keep up the good work
8/29/2015 c4 2MrTwistr
What was the point of writing out a chapter that in no way deviated from canon? It was redundant and boring.
8/29/2015 c2 MrTwistr
An interesting premise but the story is weighed down by the poor quality of the writing. A revision of substandard chapters to fix the frequent spelling mistakes would greatly help.
8/28/2015 c10 FORGEMaster
Good see the newest chapter is out, felt like forever.
8/28/2015 c10 megacarroll
Good chapter I liked the reference to the eternal champion but still I wonder why lelina refers to Miria and serana as lost souls.
8/28/2015 c5 15Vergil1989 the Crossover King
I love Alistair lol. He was always one of my favorites from the original Dragon Age. Still need a better beta to catch all of your grammar issues, but beyond that, Miara's meeting with Loghain was quite well written I have to say. I half expected him to be Shouted through a tent wall if he said the wrong thing, but alas I was disappointed lol. Joking aside, your Wardens so far are quite interesting in their unique ways, and I'm eager to see more of Serana personally. Lucien might be awesome as well, but he creeps me out lol.
8/28/2015 c10 Fantasia Maker
Hero of Kvatch meet the Last Dovahkin.
8/28/2015 c10 Rake1810
Good chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/28/2015 c10 William
This is THE best Elder Scrolls crossover fiction with Dragon Age. The only downside is the long waiting times, but it is worth it! I came across this story perchance earlier and was intrigued since I am a huge fan of ES-DA stories, and I'm glad I did. Keep up the good work and great tease on one of Miara's past.

I feel sorry for Loghain, such arrogance thinking that he can escape the attempt at a foreign dignitary's death. I would like to see how Tamriel will pressure Ferelden for the truth of the matter and would be more than pleased to see how the Dark Brotherhood will put the Antivan Crows in their place as the scariest organization in all of the world.

I await your next chapter. Hoping it will come faster this time, but it is your perogative when to post it. Cheers!
8/28/2015 c10 2Wolfund
well can't say she did not learn for the best
8/28/2015 c10 KingArthur3
Can't wait t'ill they get to redcliffe. After that then it's the circle of magi (hopefully) and off into the fade they go! It'd be interesting to see how a (probably summoned) Daedra would interact with a demon of thedas. Keep updating!

Random question!: What's your favourite kind of cookie?
8/27/2015 c3 15Vergil1989 the Crossover King
Remind me never to piss off your Dragonborn lol. You still need a good beta to help with your grammar issues, but beyond that this chapter and the fight scenes were just as I remember them from the last time I read this story. It's been a while admittedly, but I'm happy to say I still love what you've already put together. Good luck and keep up the awesome work.
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »