FanFiction.Net

11/19/2016 c2 Guest
Thats depressing
10/28/2016 c2 Guest
Hello,
I can see it has been a long time since you last updated this story, so I'm hoping that you'll see this and come back to it. I am in love with your story. Fully and completely in love. The way you portray the characters, their emotions...I love it sooooo much. If you could continue this fanfic, I would be extremely happy, along with other people. I'm sure of it. Don't let this amazing story go to waste! :)
6/17/2016 c2 4Snow Wolfe6631
Wow! Deep chapter! I can't believe I missed it when you posted it.
If you want me to beta again for you, just pm me or email me at . Other than a few grammatical errors, your writing is looking really good.
3/22/2016 c2 3Howling2themoon
Awesome story!
2/14/2016 c1 I love your Ff
Hi.
My name is Benedetta but i like to call myself.
I'm Italian.
I love to much this Fanfiction and i'm so happy that this capther has been published.
So so happy. My english sucks.
Anyway I hop you publish soon the continuous.
Thanks for this chapter.
Good Night from Sicily.
Kiss kiss
Sophie Robin Kendrick
2/6/2016 c1 Fanficluvereader
I love this soooo much hahah i really bope you update it cause i can't wait to see what happens next :)
6/26/2015 c1 weareriders
please write more.
6/14/2015 c1 CreativeWritingGirl
I'm crying... ughuhhhhhhhhhhhhfhsdahdfbakbvjhebVIUBER
11/26/2014 c1 Dark-Huntress Sam
i like
pls update
9/21/2014 c1 Sam
Wow I like you're writing better than the original author! Please keep it coming you're awesome!
8/9/2014 c1 Gem Ledington
please update I want to know what happens next.
8/4/2014 c1 Guest
Please, please, please update soon!
4/11/2014 c1 3WKwC
Oh my...it's just so amazing story! And I'm waiting for more *-*
4/4/2014 c1 SarahBear0805
This was absolutely amazing! I can't wait to read more!
4/1/2014 c1 4Snow Wolfe6631
I just began reading the book after you told me about the series. It's so amazing! I love the book so far and am completely glued to it. I just got to the part apart where Sean sees Holly with lipstick on his collar. I think it's Annie, please don't spoil it for me.
Anyways great work so far. Do I get credit for betaing it?
30 « Prev Page 1 2