for Stay Alive

1/28/2015 c1 pancake girl
it needs a bit more excitement in it
9/13/2014 c1 X-menlover152
Sorry guys but I lost my account and all my stories are still up but will not be updated. Until I get a new account and copy-paste the written text (the account name will be Carrielover152) you'll have to wait.
5/11/2014 c3 30Me A Genius
Wow I really like this story, so many stuff happened.
4/25/2014 c3 Guest
Nice chapter, keep it up
4/26/2014 c3 17Dinosaurfan
Amazing chapter really great plot I just loved ut
4/2/2014 c1 4Pool-Sempai
Well you still have the problem with the wall of text; you should really break this up. My eyes were getting dragged through the text, and would start at the beginning of one sentence and end up in another. That will not happen if you take the time to break up this "wall" you've created.

Also, I hope that you expand a lot more on the actual histories behind these characters.

Why did Jessica's friends choose her as the leader? Did something happen during their lives before the zombie apocalypse that led them to thinking she had the qualities of a good leader?

How did they get to where they are now?

What kind of losses or lessons have they learned besides the one understood rule of "One wrong move and they all fall down"?

The reaction the main group from canon had (especially Daryl) was accurate, with them being exceedingly cautious towards Jessica. Hopefully you won't have it where they become too friendly, too fast. They have been through a lot, and so I can see them being extremely suspicious of everything the other group does until they finally begin to see they can be trusted.

I am a little confused as to why they would immediately bring the group to the camp, but I guess it's alright.

Besides that, I have no other complaints or concerns.

I'm sure that things will improve as you continue writing.
3/31/2014 c2 17Dinosaurfan
really great I like how the are acting around the other characters
3/31/2014 c1 Dinosaurfan
Intressting start, really good written, I'll enjoy Reading off what will happend later in this story