FanFiction.Net
for From the Garden of Gods

6/8 c18 5Citopal
i absolutely love this fic. and i really hope a certain war hawk in konoha wont mess things up for the suna-konoha alliance
4/10 c7 5exillion
This fanfic is basically dune Part 2 movie, except not evil like paul atredis.
8/17/2023 c18 Guest
Can't believe it's almost a year since this updated :(
8/10/2023 c18 RatherFabulous
Such a different and interesting story. Thank you for writing and posting it.
2/15/2023 c18 Windymel2504
I love your story I hope more chapters soon
12/28/2022 c17 16Chmia
Oh boy, that sounds insane. No small wonder it took a bit to write again, but I am glad you did.
12/27/2022 c11 Chmia
Eep! I became so enthralled in the story that I forgot to thank you for writing. I especially appreciate the struggle to communicate you have written into the characters.
12/20/2022 c18 Joan Buela
This is the best and most beautiful Naruto and Inuyasha crossover fanfiction I have ever read, it’s just so detailed and well written. I love the story, and keep up the good work. REALLY HOPE you will be able to update soon, as it’s been months since you last updated the story. It would be Christmas soon, and I am hoping that you will be able to update this story as a sort of Christmas present to your readers.
12/11/2022 c18 Thebestcrossover
The best crossover with inuyasha I've ever read! It's insane how very few stories are worth reading on this site.
11/7/2022 c18 Guest
Well I’m off to Ao3 to follow u there too! Thankyou so
Much for the new chapter! I really
Love this story ! I’m so glad ur health is improving!
11/5/2022 c18 Noturnaaa
I loved this story hope you keep posting
10/23/2022 c18 13Icura
This is enjoyable to read. I hope to read more soon!
10/14/2022 c18 2Almecestris
I re-read this story (for the nth time now) before tackling this latest chapter. It's every bit as beautifully written as I remembered all those years ago. The economics and politics and world-building is just amazing. I just want to thank you for resurrecting this story. I seriously cannot wait for more 3
10/4/2022 c5 Heyo