for Changes

6/24/2015 c1 Guest
:)))))

Sweet sweet story

Yes John and Elizabeth need to christen every room in the house hahahaha awesome

Yes sparky
More please

4/2/2014 c1 Guest
Wonderful Sparky goodness .

Lovely Sparky .

4/2/2014 c1 Guest
Wonderfully done :))

Sweet John and Elizabeth together .

Academics who teach together sleep together hahahaha but who also love each other and belong together , always .

Thank you , so glad to have you back writing and writing sparky .

Thanks
4/1/2014 c1 Guest
Fantastic .
Omg John and Elizabeth are so sweet together.

That would be John feeling guilty about them leaving Atlantis and everything that happened to Liz . Elizabeth is the only one who would be able to get through his guilt , with a little anger towards him , so that he could see that see doesn't blame him , never would .

You can feel their joy and love that they are free to love each other .

Live the christen all the rooms in the house , so them . Perfect .

Yea sparky
3/31/2014 c1 Guest
:)) :)) once again you have me smiling all the way through this sweet story. :))

I could so see John like this 2 feeling guilty and believing he doesn't deserve Elizabeth.
Elizabeth then getting through to John, to let him know that she doesn't blame him, that she loves, is in love totally with him :))

Yes for them christenings all the rooms in their house, perfect :))

Good luck with the English lit essay :))

Sorry about you being bored on the train :) but yea if it means we get more stories, one shots, more beautiful Sparky :))

3/31/2014 c1 29Sparky She-Demon
Nice story, I like it a lot! Elizabeth can get John to do *anything* she wants!

Hey why don't you check out the CA story when you have the time? The doctor character has a new inspirtation and he's still from Stargate!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service