for Sword Art Online: Uchiha Chronicles

6/20/2018 c1 Zahndrekh
don't take it as a flame but rather as a criticism that I hope will be positive. I don't want to offend you, I know that this is only the first chapter and that it is supposed to lay the foundations of the story but I have the impression to read a simple copy of Sao at Naruto sauce, the characters of Naruto replacing those of Sao.

Sasuke in the role of Kirito, as future Beater / Black Swordman
Naruto as Klein, best friend of Sasuke / Kirito,
Kabuto as Kabaya / Heatcliff

you should not try to imitate but rather to distance yourself from Sao's plot.
because if you replace Sasuke by Kirito, Naruto by Klein and Kabuto by Kabaya, you get exactly the same thing
6/7/2018 c1 4ImHellaUgly
You have Sasuke's personality down really well and the plot isn't just a rehash of SAO. Keep up the great work.
6/6/2018 c2 anubis172001
I like this story
Please update soon
6/6/2018 c1 anubis172001
Could you continue with the story please? I am very interested in the concept of this mixture of animes.
6/5/2018 c1 1One Eyed King Kaneki Uchiha
Awesome! Love the interaction between the characters and how well you managed to incorporate them. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
5/23/2015 c2 4mischeif maker
What a great idea
I'm really looking forward to future chapters
11/25/2014 c2 1Chiisana Usa
I luv how this story is going, pls continue! You combined my favourite 2 shows and I like it! But you must remember not to make Sasuke OOC, he's a bit OOC . I think you based him on Kirito's personality but you should not do that. Base it on the actual Sasuke in Naruto.
8/14/2014 c2 5winterspyre
AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE! :3
7/31/2014 c2 10LazuliLDaebak25
Does Sakura get introduced in the next chapter? I guess I'll find out, update soon please!
7/28/2014 c2 Guest
Your pairings are fine and so far everyone is in characther. So good job.
6/17/2014 c1 5kelpiejh
This is amazing! You really captured Naruto's character and I think he'd probably still treat everything like a game.
6/8/2014 c1 Yuyui
Please! You must update this story soon! I'd really like to read more of this.
4/19/2014 c1 4AkatsukiDragonRose
Update soon!
4/16/2014 c1 1SakuraHerem
Great first chapter
4/7/2014 c1 3love-kills-quickly
omg please continue, you combined my two favorite shows!
16 Page 1 2 Next »