for Chronicles of Naruto and Hanabi

10/14 c6 Dylan123.syihy
excelente
8/26/2020 c8 AcidESP
When I read the title of chapter 3 "compromise", my mind went to marriage hahaha, it is a very good story, I hope you continue one day, greetings, bye!
5/12/2020 c8 Pepe
This is so good. It's such a shame you didn't continue it.
1/12/2020 c8 dragontolkien
Where's the next chapter really hoping good things for hanabi and naruto
12/30/2019 c8 12mastercheif1229
This was a pretty good story, just wish that you continued it.
7/30/2019 c8 bumike99
Considering it's been 5 years since the last update, I doubt there's hope. But this story is amazing, and I'm going to die a bit inside with that ending and not knowing what will happen next. This is one of the best slow burn fics for a Naruto pairing period, and just made better by the Hanabi/Naruto pairing. Hope to see you return, and pick this up.
7/27/2019 c2 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Given the fact he wasn't using Chakra the whole spar, it seemed utterly pointless for him to use it to unlock his thingies (i forgot what they called) when he seemed fine anyway. Basically, this seems so damn forced.
8/10/2018 c8 VerdagrisBlade
Great story. Hope to see you update soon
7/19/2018 c1 Guest
I had a stroke trying to read this ml
7/5/2017 c8 3proton104
Do you plan on continuing the story?
2/18/2017 c2 1jordanlink7856
You'd probably need expert penmanship for sealing.
2/8/2017 c7 arinasution5
Go
12/25/2016 c8 Guest
updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate
12/6/2016 c8 9Amon Kashino
Kinda don't like it, can't put my finger on it but the story is annoying me maybe it's the writing or the way to heavily worded plot and snails pace that everything moves at, or oocness of a character or two idk but I can't keep reading
8/13/2016 c8 18Lack of Tact
This was great! Sad to see it hasn't been updated in forever ;-;
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »