for If Knowledge is power

8/1/2018 c1 Synant
This crossover is very cool. I mean, it is quite unique too, it’s not Sherlock BBC :) I liked it, Would it be okay for you if I ask your permission to translate it? The translation will be available on ao3 (archiveofourown) under the same nickname.
7/21/2017 c1 Lucarius
My Gad this is hilarius!
12/18/2015 c1 4MIX400
that last line had me laugh i ln stiches. will you continue this story? would be interesting what could happen next.
2/26/2015 c1 James Birdsong
Well written maybe
10/25/2014 c1 jason.kelly.7927
Cute, but I want to read what happened now... :(
9/10/2014 c1 Carri007
This is delightful! I love seeing how various representations of the same characters might interact, and this does not disappoint. Well done! I just wish there was more with these two versions...
8/27/2014 c1 Guest
This was great :3
4/13/2014 c1 Doni
That had me busting up. Nicely done.
4/13/2014 c1 18Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer
This is such a teaser, but I love it! I am going to imagine shenanigans happening between the two Watsons and Sherlock! (Not, uh, sexual shenanigans-just shenanigans in general.)
4/4/2014 c1 3Aralas Baggins
Omg this is so fuc{ing amazing! WOW! I can't wait for the next chapter! - x
4/2/2014 c1 85Book girl fan
That's awesome. I don't like either of those Holmes's, but they both have awesome Watsons.

For some reasonI absolutely love that Watson had no idea what 'okay' meant. I guess it's the level of detail that shows.
4/2/2014 c1 Silverdragonstar
Am I handsome?Really? Does keep with the Downey Holmes. Great job so far can't wait to see what happens...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service