for Apologies & Declarations

3/7/2020 c1 babzfgm
Oh my god, honestly, emotionally aware AND available Harvey is suck a sight to see, it’s actually shocking.
9/9/2014 c1 red.lightbulb
That was aweeeeesooooome! I'm in love with this master piece. It's so nicely written, I blushed so much while reading. Clearly one of my favourite darvey fic ever! Thank you so much for uploading. xx
8/27/2014 c1 39lafantomette
...I must have been really busy in April because I didn't see this fic! How could I've missed it? It's absolutely beautiful!
7/11/2014 c1 Mishelle20
Great job with this fic.
6/25/2014 c1 190Atheniandream
Another Gem.

Beautiful Write.
6/8/2014 c1 Dee
OMG I loved everything about it even gave me butterflies when Harvey was giving her his big speech! Which by the way was brilliant and I hope is how it actually plays out on the show! Love how you referenced the last time they got together in their convo at the end too!
4/3/2014 c1 40SlytherinGurrl
This made my day! I'm just SO anxious for Harvey and Scottie to break it off and all I can do is read fanfic right now :) Great job and I can see this being canon :)
4/3/2014 c1 JuhAlves
Your fic is amazing! Honestly you write so well, I could really see Donna and Harvey having this conversation! Congrats.
4/3/2014 c1 3Parisienneinlove
I loved it! Hope we'll see something like that in the show.
I'm so tired of seeing him with Scottie.
Thank you!
4/2/2014 c1 hikeyosemite
Oh, my, I LOVED this! I love how you turned Donna's all-knowing statements around with Harvey's list. This was a great read. Thank you!
4/2/2014 c1 jodiesto