for Morning Coffee

3/22/2019 c1 Guest
Awesome awesome story

Please come back to this fandom and this universe and give John and Elizabeth that 1 percent miracle of getting pregnant and having a Sparky baby

6/24/2015 c1 Guest
1% for John and Elizabeth yea they will get pregnant hahaha please please

I want an idiot just like John :))

You write beautiful and romantic and sexy sparky

4/9/2014 c1 Guest
Oh man love love this series and the fabulous sparky .

More more more hahaha

Also any chance we get the sequel to "hot nights and hotel rooms " :))))))
Amazingly Hot yea

Thanks
Thanks for the sparky
4/8/2014 c1 24sheppardlover928
Love John all caring...if bringing her coffee, massaging the tension away, being concerned over her test results, assuring her he loves her no matter what, not balking at her colleague thinking them married mean he is an idiot...where do I find myself my own idiot?! Lol! Nice short story!
4/3/2014 c1 Guest
Another perfect one shot, actually the perfect continuation of this series.
Love the sparky you have woven.

It is smart, sweet, a little angsty with a wonderful amount of sexy with the promise of true romance and loving.

Everything that John and Elizabeth .

Thank you.
Wonderfully sweet.

John truly is an idiot hahaha but he is Elizabeth's sweet, cute and sexy idiot hahaha

One percent huh, with John and Elizabeth that should still be ok hahaha for them to have a baby, twins probably hahaha
That would make the most adorable babies :))

Wonderful.

Thanks.
4/3/2014 c1 Guest
:)) :)) I am so loving this series .
With John and Elizabeth 1 % is really good odds for them :)) for if the impossible to happen with the two of them definitely possible :))

Love how John knows when to push Elizabeth to talk to him , and the loving way he answers her , perfect .

Love how they assume they are married :)) and that John is GOOD with them thinking that :)) that he has done his job and everyone knows she is taken :))

Would love to see the reaction in John lectures , colleagues to Elizabeth haha two can play that game of he is taken :))

Would also love love for that 1% to come true and their reaction .:D

Amazing world that you have John and Elizabeth in :)) perfect :))

Yea for long train rides hahaha and for sharing these wonderful one shots :))

4/3/2014 c1 29Sparky She-Demon
Aww! Nice little oneshot. Now you could show the reaction to that 1 in 100 chance coming true? ;)
4/3/2014 c1 Schatze8210