for The Rikudō Sennin Incident

7/17/2020 c1 jackmylad 2
Go watch bath to the English rub loser
7/27/2019 c1 Guest
Regarding the explanation... I still don't get it.
Makes sense for Minato, but Kushina didn't have a body and Kurama was fine in the seal in the future.
Although if it's a matter of Naruto's body handling that much chakra that's different :3
7/1/2018 c2 2nekolovesyou
update plz
5/14/2018 c2 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
10/30/2017 c2 my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
11/5/2014 c1 3Haru Hime-sama
Oh god! Love it so much.
8/3/2014 c2 4Jenaminya
Sounds interesting ;)
6/28/2014 c2 1buterflypuss
the fic should have an actual plot, its too interesting to stay a crack/parody fic, your writing style is just fine, no need to conform to others, either A) or B) is fine as long as when you do A) you only do it once, otherwise itll get confusing over whos talking, interesting story so far please update soon
5/13/2014 c2 5Lady Lazy
I'm liking this so far, and I can't wait for more. to answer your questions:
1. I think it should have an actual plot; I'd be especially anxious to see Itachi's reaction to Sasuke.
2. either or, really; though I personally am more partial to B.
5/4/2014 c2 6ryes144
Yes plot. Writing style the same.

Love the story so far!
5/3/2014 c2 1fireycloud
love this fic so far please update when you can
4/11/2014 c2 guest
Nami no kuni (Land of wave)
Mizu no kuni(Land of water)
4/12/2014 c2 25nika0645
Świetny rozdział, widać duuuża poprawę w stosunku do poprzedniego. Trzymaj tak dalej! Ciekawe, jak akcja dalej się potoczy... Nie mogę się doczekać :) Pozdrawiam!
nika0645
4/11/2014 c2 3Tsukiyo69
Thanks for this chapter !
You improved a lot since the last one. I enjoyed the scene with the Sandaime, the one with Minato and the one with Kurama. More than the others that is.
The scene with Sakura was well made, it explained her behaviour. Well done !
I can't wait for the next chapter !. :)
4/11/2014 c2 3IsisCalais
As a reader and a self-proclaimed grammar-nazi, I say B. A is leading to too huge of text chunks, which can make larger paragraphs harder to read. (Yes, I just answered your last question first...)

As for the rest of it though, I really can't say. Some plot is nessecary to drive the story along (because this isn't technically a fluff piece, or a ridiculous parody, and introducing 'the three clones' and dragging Fu and the rest into the mix has changed the story too much for you to completely follow canon).

Short thoughts today, I had to write two essays for an exam...Canadians are boring! (and so is their history!)...not that you care. Sorry.

Keep writing! It's an interesting idea, and I'm eager to see where you take it!
20 Page 1 2 Next »