for The Angel Experiment: Fang's side

6/10/2014 c1 Zazo
Haha dainy little fairy wings. Nice. Havent gotten much farther than that, but nice.
5/11/2014 c12 5Mmbookworm
Fun story, I can't wait to read more. And are you gonna do the rest of the stories from his perspective?
5/10/2014 c12 3maximumgirl23306
"Maxkeeteer!" LOL!
4/20/2014 c11 maximumgirl23306
Hmmm, I wonder when Fang started having his feelings for Max?
4/19/2014 c11 4katzapped
NO GUYS YOU'RE GOING TO SLEEP FOR TOO LONG!
WHY DIDN'T YOU SET THE ALARM ON THE OVEN OR SOMETHING FOR AN HOUR SO YOU WOULDN'T OVERSLEEP!?
4/16/2014 c9 ryankrae77
this just keeps getting better and better! i'm really looking forward to the rest of it. your spelling is now perfect - not one mistake in chapters 8 & 9.
i really should sign in and fave this. in fact, i will as soon as i've posted this.
keep up the good (no, excellent) work.
4/15/2014 c8 katzapped
Love how you wrote that you made that mistake in the last chapter since I reminded you. : D

Anyway, I like this a lot but I think it should be even more FANG. Like, not just Fang says "Yeah, she's right," but like his EXACT THOUGHTS.

Go into the mind of Fang... dig deep.
And are you still writing Found cuz I like that story. : (
4/15/2014 c7 3maximumgirl23306
I find this part more sad from Fang's point of view.
4/15/2014 c7 4katzapped
You said that Fang ate a cabinet... with a fork. You forgot to write that he ate something, Yu just wrote that he ate the cabinet! That's actually really funny. : D
4/15/2014 c1 4fly on
oh my goodness! I had this idea like a year and a half ago! I forgot about it (and dont really care) but seeing your story brings it back to memory. try doing this one first, then go through Angel expirement again from someone elses POV, if you want. sorry if I sound bossy, I'm super tired right now
4/15/2014 c5 ryankrage77
sorry if i came across as a little harsh/naggy in my other reveiws.
well, i guess i can deal with mistakes. when you say entire series, you mean books 1-8? wow. your dedication makes up for any mistakes (and even if you only mean book one thats still 125 chapters. i say again, wow). also, slower updates means that the awesomeness lasts longer!
i really hope your knee gets better.
keep up the good work!
4/15/2014 c5 4katzapped
Actually, I'm already reading two of SilenceisGolden's stories. : D
I really like her writing! : D
4/14/2014 c5 3maximumgirl23306
Just make sure to try it again
4/14/2014 c4 ryankrage77
this is really, really good - it follows the book very closely, which is great.
just 2 bits of (hopefully constructive) criticism:
- listen to your spellchecker and PROOF-READ! little mistakes ruin this.
- don't copy the book - paraphrase away, but don't copy. sometimes it feels like you've only changed a few words. (and if you haven't copied, and i have just forgotten how the book goes, please accept my virtual kitten as an apology).
doing it from fangs side is a great idea - I'm amazed no one else ha thought of it. are you going to do the whole book?
i reccomend skipping the chapters where max meets ella and dr m, seeing as fang wasn't there.
if i could be bothered to sign in, i would add this to my favourites! (i'm using the kobo touch's little known web browser to do this, but its rubbish, so signing in is really difficult)
keep writing!
4/12/2014 c2 4katzapped
Yay! Oh my gosh, I should rewrite the while story for me but in Iggy's perspective!
I love Iggy!(hence my username) so that would be perfect. Don't expect it anytime soon, though. I'm busy with the other story for now.
19 Page 1 2 Next »