for Magically Fluting - A Loving Laugh at a Great Masterpiece

YOU MADE ME ROTFL
FINISH IT
YOU'RE GREAT!
4/30/2016 c17 7Angie-Lily
Oh my god I love this so much.
Please finish it.
You deserve an award for this masterpiece.

And LONG LIVE PAPAGENO !
4/23/2016 c1 Guest
Tamino is the street smart rebel prince who rebels against his nations' policies and wants fate to be deicded by himself
Pamina is th erebellious princess who has been sheltered rheoufh her whole life and torn between worlds. In the movie,she's not a damsel in distress,rather a spunky young woman who wants to see the world.
Marvel should REALLY do their own version if the Magic Flute,where Ahura falls in love with the Sun Princess,and hurls him in the mist of the Solar war against Midnight.
2/4/2016 c1 Fan of Wolfie
Can you make a special (or alternative) chapter where Pamina breaks with Tamino and marries Papageno?

P.S. I love the parody of Der Hölle Rache! (Soufflé burning in the oveeeeeeeeeeeeen!)
10/23/2015 c1 Guest
Sorry,the whole plot is set to be something of Star Wars-esque film based on the three crucial planets:MArs,pluto and the sun.
Oh,and Pamina is now a kick ass rebel princess(and a lot like Marceline)
10/20/2015 c1 Guest
Original Magic Flute
One of the famous tales of Arabian Nights
Their original names:(Tamino)Prince Fawwaz of Cyprus,(Pamina)Princess Suha,(Queen of the Night)Ashtoreth,(Sarastro)Kadar.
Basically,it's a mix of the Arbian Wizard of Oz and Disney's aladdin.
Fawwaz was originally depicted as a righteous,passionate guy who can be very naive,while Suha is depicted as 'cold as the moonlight' but has a heart of gold(Much like Silver and Blaze)
Ashtoreth was originally depicted as a 'evil turned good character'.When she finally realizses(near the end of the sequel) all she done for herself also hurt her daughter,she lost it.
9/2/2015 c8 Guest
What if the original text is actually...the story of Pietro and crystal and HTTYD?
Takat,Prince of Cyprus is the travelling prince who is torn between his responsibilites and his love for adventure.
He befreinds a flying peacock named Papageno.
Princess Pardaj,the Queen's daughter has never approached anything from the outside world and longs for adventure.
8/31/2015 c3 Guest
I have ideas for the film
Set in the mythical Arabian Nights,it based on the Magic Flute except it's a full,non musical,kick ass movie.
It will be directed by Tim Burton.
6/3/2015 c17 23BaconWrappedRainbows
This is great

I love how my character finally got a moment. I never got a moment in the opera, so at least I do in fanfiction! XD

Looking forward to the next instalment!
-Knabe 3
5/26/2015 c14 BaconWrappedRainbows
OMG I ACTUALLY FORGOT THIS EXISTED AND THEN I GOT AN EMAIL NOTIfICATION TODAY AND I REMEMBERED!
This is great as always. Made my day. Many thumbs up and pats on the back. 10/10 would recommend
-The third boy in a ballgown
1/24/2015 c1 37Brytte Mystere
Ohhh, I soo needed Magic Flute's fics...
I wonder if you would consider doing one where Pamina actually calls Sarastro out of his sexist bullshit, follows her mother's orders and murders him...?
11/28/2014 c11 23BaconWrappedRainbows
Wow
this is really weird but pretty funny.
The Magic Flute is one of my favourite operas, even though I had the saddest role possible for a young soprano, other than chorus. Happy to find a fanfic about it, incomplete though it may be.
Loved the part about Pamina's name being close to Papagena. and the stuff about the audience being mesmerized by the Queen couldn't be more true.
Too bad this died before the three wise boys came back for the 'shut up and sit still' song. So sad.
Thanks for posting!
-Knabe number 3
8/7/2014 c10 Guest
I can imagine Tamino is like Hiccup from HTTYD and Papageno is basically Trap from G Stilton series...
4/16/2014 c2 6Kisses on the Steps
Loved the "Score for pop-culture reference!" Love the witty humor of the narrator and of your writing style
4/5/2014 c1 1Wilhelm Wigworthy
Thanks for posting. This is an excelent example of quality work. Keep on updating!
30 « Prev Page 1 2