for The Fairy and the Darkness

6/23/2017 c1 11ScatterSunshine50
This was very well written and insightful! Great job!
10/3/2014 c1 Steveaaml
LOVED IT. I accept this as canon.
4/6/2014 c1 5Azurelle
Oh my god. This is so good. And I can feel my heart shattering into a million pieces when I read the exchange between the Alternis that would become Ringabel and the fairy. I can see the parallels between this Alternis and the one from world #3 (hopefully I got the number right, but you know which world I'm talking about) - the screams of despair, his state of mind, how he attacked and provoked his foes in hopes that this will be his end and how easily he gave up his asterisk - but your depiction is even better than the game itself. The dialogue and interaction between the fairy and Alternis is perfect - it is precisely how I see Alternis would act in the circumstances and it shows his devotion and love for Edea so well. And the execution, once again, is even better than the game's (when I saw Alternis in that state in the game I only thought to myself, whoa, he has gone completely off his rockers. But this, my heart actually went out to Alternis when I read this).

At least there is one consolation to the reader that the fairy is able to steer him away from his self-destructive tendencies. Unlike the other Alternis, we know that this Alternis will become the Ringable that we all love, and he will have an opportunity to forget and heal, until he is ready to face the truth again, and finally, an opportunity for redemption and a happy ending. Thank you so much again for writing this fic!
4/5/2014 c1 Casamora
This game makes my heart hurt. So much unbelievable suffering. And you've managed to sum up every inch of its cosmic horror into this short ficlet. Well done.

(Mood whiplash: When the fairy said, "You can't be the dark knight," I thought, LOL, Alternis is Batman. Then I extended that to Ringabel being Bruce Wayne and now the idea won't leave my head oh god why.)
4/5/2014 c1 1Wilhelm Wigworthy
Wow! You've obviously put a lot of time and effort into this! Keep on updating!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service