FanFiction.Net
for In the Dark

4/27/2017 c15 Guest
Non-story chapters are not allowed on this site. Check the Rules and Guidelines page: Entries Not Allowed: 1. Non-story entries: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes and etc. (www dot fanfiction dot net / guidelines /)

If you wish to keep this here you will have to remove the author note chapter. You can then attach it to the last chapter with story content or to your profile page.

Please remember to respect the site's rules from now on. They are there for a reason after all. Your story isn't the only thing at risk of removal. Your account could be suspended or deleted too. Doesn't always occur, but it does happen from time to time depending on what the admins decide. Better safe than sorry later.

P.S. If you are planning to rewrite some of your fics, if you have any featuring explicit sex you will have to tone those works down to fit within the Fiction M rating. Fiction MA is not allowed on this site. Same page, above the Rating box in red. Fiction M can have sex implied or a brief non-descriptive moment. You cannot describe penetration, foreplay, oral and masturbation as that falls under Fiction MA.

You could keep the toned down version here while posting the unedited to a site that allows MA content such as Archive of Our Own, or DeviantArt.

If you don't have any explicit stories, you don't have to worry about this particular rule.
8/17/2015 c14 deletedaccount4739296
Omg this is so good, I'm so sad though, I cant believe they're actually dead, this is heart breaking...
Update soon?
8/17/2015 c11 deletedaccount4739296
NO NOT MY BABY, NOT MY ICEY, OH GOD PLEASE NO
5/24/2015 c14 3SuperChocolateLovers
Um, this was too much for my poor soul. I will manage, this hasn't damaged my heart, but my soul is another matter!
4/18/2015 c13 Guest
((Is it Okay to ask if both Italy brothers go insane? Because I kind of want to see Romano snap with realization...))
4/18/2015 c9 Guest
Scotland - Aggreive
Not-Italy - Abscond
3/24/2015 c13 YandereChan
I NEED MORE! OwO
1/24/2015 c13 SuperChocolateLovers
*takes a deep breath* WOW, WOW, WOW.
1/22/2015 c1 2The Hetalian Pianist
Dude...this chapter is awesome. Like, this is awesome. Keep it up!
11/2/2014 c12 KingofKidneysEyelessJack
Good Job! I'm glad I started to read this.
10/27/2014 c1 TheProfessionalLurker
heh heh heh, Not Italy brutally murdered France! Sucks to be him!
10/26/2014 c12 5ImaginaryParchment
Noooooooooooooooo there's another killer?! Whaaaaaaat?! When did this happen?! Who is it!? Why would you do this to us?!
10/25/2014 c12 3SuperChocolateLovers
This be far too feely for this time in the morning. Very good though.
7/24/2014 c11 SuperChocolateLovers
And you have another name change Kitty-chan. I honestly cant keep up. You should sell your names on ebay and get some money cause they are all awesome. XD
Great story, you write so well. It is so nicely done and obviously there are the oh so subtle hints of your craziness displayed through scenes such as the innocence of the chair. Brilliant. XD
Keep up the awesome work (Like Prussia) and cant wait for the update...DA-ZE
7/6/2014 c11 5ImaginaryParchment
Aaaahhhh why Iceland?! D': But that NorIce brotherly love, absolutely wonderful. Anywho, can't wait until the next update! ;DDD
27 Page 1 2 Next »