for Journey to Evil Queen

5/23 c22 steel.metal14
absolutely fantastic.
4/19 c22 Guest
Wait! You need a break away chapter like the last sean in the movie with Bernard in the washer with minion... they didn't deal with the guys who hit minion or did they and I missed it
3/19 c22 LayaTara
This was awesome! Terrific work!
2/23 c22 117moonlightdreamer1
I just want to say, thar I love this story. Well written. I hope you write another.
2/13 c22 2afaiths21
This was positively, amazingly FANTASTIC! Thank you for finishing it! :)
2/1 c22 FanFictionFanOne
As much as I appreciate the recent updates to a story I had been following for years (and believe me, I DO), there seems to be a lot of questions left unanswered.

SPOILER ALERT: PLOTS REVEALED ~ STOP READING NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE STORY.

What about the questionable way Roxanne was fired by George Woodley and what (if anything) did Joselyn James have to do with it? Accusing Metro Man on being 'in on it' with pre-recorded videos (there should be serious repercussions of accusing the only son of the wealthy Scott family). What was so important to Tommy Meyers that he kidnapped Minion in order to get Megaminds attention? What was his punishment for doing so? How did Minion react to watching how Roxanne rescued him? Has Kim pledged her allegiance to the Evil Queen and Megamind? Is she now on retainer after her assistance with Minions rescue? What would happen if Wayne over uses the Deafenator, would he miss a particularly urgent call for help / become deaf? Now that Roxanne and Megamind are a couple, how will Megamind and Metro Man battle? Would Joselyn James be covering for KMCP? Will Roxanne be in on the evil schemes? This may sound like a negative review (it's really not) rather than an inquiry, but there seems to be several openings for additional chapters or even new stories to continue this particular thread. Will you be adding to this, Lady Stina, or would you be ok with other authors picking up the mantle and continuing from here using this as a background / history story?
1/25 c22 23megamegaturtle
I'm just down for all the sweetness! also, your characterizarions of everyone are really great!
1/25 c22 2shadewatcher
Sqweeee! Love love love this story! It's soo cute! Wishing there was more!
1/25 c22 Guest
I enjoyed this. Now disappointed it's over. Thank you.
1/23 c21 shadewatcher
Sqweeee! Love love love this story! Too cute! They are just freaking adorable! I just love their cute little family dynamic that's going on. Minion is hysterical grouching about mammals mating rituals. lol he's like the brother who gets grossed out over seeing them kissing. Can't wait to see more!
1/23 c21 23megamegaturtle
flufffffffffffffffffff pure sweet adorable flufffffff
1/23 c21 Guest
Looking forward to Wayne finding out. ;)
1/21 c20 DragonsFlame117
I love this story so much. I’ve been adoring the new rapid fire chapters. Seeing the characters change and develop has been fun. I can’t wait for the next installment!
1/21 c20 megamegaturtle
YES! I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE ALL THESE UPDATES. I AM HERE. I AM READING. I AM HAPPY.

thank you so much ;.; welcome back, friend!
1/21 c20 2shadewatcher
Muwahahahahahahahaaa! And the Evil Queen begins her true reign of terror on the underworld scum. I just freaking love love love this! Poor Minion, he's too cute to be held hostage. Can't wait to see what the revenge will be.
181 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »